Chapter 14: Pain for me, hate twords you

(Hello guys I apologize for the long wait I was struggling with where I wanted to take this but I think I've figured out a little bit how I'm gonna do this now.
Be warned there is a lot of triggering torture stuff this chapter if you don't like it then don't read any further i guess.
I'm going to try and get to writing more now that I'm on break so hopefully you'll see me next week.
Bye fools!)

Varian pov
The faint rumble of thunder and pitter pattering of rain echoed in my ringing ears as is pulled myself from my restless sleep. The brief flashes every now and then caused me to jump or flinch whenever the rumble followed it. I didn't know how long I had been in this warehouse or how long I had been hanging by my wrists but I could tell that my hands we're numb and pale. My toes just barely skimmed the ground I'd tried to free myself many times to no avail, the only thing I knew for sure in this cold dark room was that pain would always come and that there was no escape for me.

The main door to the ware house slid open as the rain and wind blowing in sending a chill over my body as my father walked in before sliding it closed and shaking off his rain coat. He set the plastic bags, that I can only assume hold more torture materials in it, on the table a far enough away I couldn't use it as leverage before turning to me.

"Hello son, I see your awake once again this means it's time to try another method of teaching you a lesson," His voice come out of his mouth as a sadistic smirk came across his face as he took a couple picture frames, a smallish peice of wood, and some wood glue out of the bag. He went over to the door and grabbed a bag of road salt before coming back over and setting the peice of wood down and dumping glue on it while placing shards of glass in it then sprinking the salt onto it as well.
Leaving it to come over to me and and bring me down from hanging from the chains over to a table that he had suped up with restraints. Laying me face down on the table strapping my hands and feet down as he placed some kind of a wet cloth over my back that cause wounds I already had there to sting. I heard another rumble of thunder as he walked back over to the peice of wood before coming over and peeling the cloth off as I tried to brace myself to the pain to come.

As a flash of lighting followed by almost immediate thunder stunned my the next thing my senses processed was tearing and stinging pain coursing through my back cause an ear piercing scream to be coaxed from my chapped and bruised lips. My senses we're blinded by this cutting and stinging pain over the course of the next few hours as he switched back and forth between slowly dragging this board down my back and pulling it as fast as he could down my spine. Once he stopped it was only to be followed by a sprinkling of salt being placed on my back before it was firmly secured in place.

I cried out and he slaped his hand on my back pushing salt further into the wounds. He untied me before going and chaining me back up to hanging from the ceiling.

'Why can't this end why can't he just kill me like he wants to? Why do I have to live through this, why can't life give me a break? Oh wait it did breaks over'