Superhero Names

These names can be used for all genders :) and I added potential powers to go with them (which is currently a work in progress)

Copycat - This name would be used for a character who's abilities are illusions or cloning others/objects/oneself. 

Jinx/Hex/Karma - These names are all about curses and it would make sense that their abilities would be being able to curse others/cast spells or probability manipulation. Possibly being able to look into the future. 
The Plague/Nightshade/Vertigo - The character's abilities could be illness inducing, being able to poison their victims or drain the life out of them.
Cat eye - This character has a sharp eye and flexible. They've become so well-known they've earned themself a name. 
Jawbreaker - This character has no particular ability but they really know how to throw a punch.
Shockwave/Electra/Thunderbird - Their ability has everything to do with electricity, whether that be the weather, technology or electric fields. Their weapons could also cause shocks.
Caption Cosmic/Super Nova/Solar Flare - Their abilities could include gravity manipulation, cosmic manipulation or energy manipulation. They can fly can spend their time going through the universe, fighting bad guy after bad guy.
Vortex - This character can create portals to anywhere by using water. These portals can simply go to another place on the planet or it could be universal or multiversal. 
Flare/Blaze - They deal with fire. They can walk through fire unharmed and create and manipulate fire with their bare hands.

Déjà Vu
Nanobot/Circuit/Techno
Tic Toc/Time Warp
Coldstare/Frostbite/Coldfront
Mother Nature
Tidal Wave/Serpent
Tempest/Hurricane
Bonfire/Firecracker/Firebird
Meltdown/Mercury
The Phantom/Quiet/Ghost
Ultraviolet