𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐏
"𝐸𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑠𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡."
—𝐿𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑎ℎ 𝐺𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝐴𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑎
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟏𝟎𝟑

⋆⋆⋆✧⋆⋆⋆

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 spent the next few days growing closer than ever, if even possible. Liliana already knew most things about Cedric beforehand, but after spending every waking hour with him for three days, she could confidently admit that she knew everything about him. And vice versa.

Their relationship had obviously been taken to the next level, and Liliana had made Cedric swear a million times that he wouldn't say one word about it to the other boys. It didn't take much convincing for Cedric to agree to never mention it to them. Nonetheless, it had only brought the two closer together, and she couldn't be happier.

Liliana was gently shaken awake on the morning of the Quidditch World Cup Final. She felt as though it had only been a mere five minutes ago that she had gone to bed, and she rubbed her eyes with a groan. 

She yawned. "Already?"

Cedric, being the culprit of her awakening, grinned. He seemed to be quite energetic, though she wasn't all too surprised; he had kept her up until eleven babbling about the event—despite the fact that they had earlier agreed to go to bed at eight.

"Yes, already!" he laughed, leaning down and kissing her cheek. "Get up!"

"I don't want to." She turned and shoved her face into the pillow, keeping her eyes closed in order to get as much rest as possible.  Her voice was slightly muffled by the pillow as she groggily asked, "What time is it?"

"Uh . . ." He checked the clock that hung on the wall opposite them. "2:10 A.M."

Liliana only let out another groan at this. "Leave me behind. I'll stay home with your mum."

"No, get up," he laughed, tugging at her sleeve.

"How about you come and lay with me?" She sleepily patted the empty space next to her. "Just for a minute."

"One minute only."

The open mattress space beside dipped as Cedric joined her, and his arms wrapped around her only a moment later. She gave a soft sigh as she relaxed into his embrace. 

Comforted by the warm embrace and the blanket that lay on top of her, Liliana began to drift off to sleep once more until—

"No, this isn't a chance for you to sleep!" He shook her awake again, laughing. He grabbed her shoulders and gently forced her to sit upright as he insisted, "You can do it! Get up!"

"I want to die," she moaned as she rubbed her eyes again. "Why so early?"

"Because I can't apparate yet, and we need to walk to the Portkey," he pointed out with raised eyebrows.

She scrunched her nose, punching him lightly in the arm. "Then learn to apparate, fool!"

"Yeah," he scoffed as he slipped off the bed and folded his arms, "because I can learn in three hours?" 

"I hate you so much," she mumbled as she dragged herself out of the bed. "You're the worst boyfriend ever."

A cocky grin came onto his face. "Oh, am I?"

"No," she muttered, "but I still hate you."

"Get dressed, love," Cedric laughed as he kissed the top of her head. He walked towards the door, his hand on the handle before he turned to her. "Oh, and it's pretty cold since it's two in the morning, so you should layer up."