𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

 AS Y/N ENTERED THE KITCHEN, THE FIRST THING SHE SAW WAS HER BROTHER LAUGHING. 

And She immediately knew why, it must meant that he was here.

A week has passed ever since they went into the city, and every night Muzan would be in their home. Welcomed by her dear brother, with a contagious smile. She was happy that for once, her brother was getting friendly as he dedicated his time taking care of her, She was glad that he found a friend. But at the same time, She was creeped out by the way Muzan would assist her.

He would follow her around inside the house, even when She insisted that she would be fine. He wouldn't take no for an answer, with a smirk on his face as if he knew something she didn't. That worried her to be honest, her brother already treats him like a true friend. Which means that he also prepared him a room, to be specific her parents room.

When She found out, Y/N immediately rejected the idea and offered her room instead. Her Parents room has never been touched or opened, ever since they died. All She could remember, was a familiar flower design. It was painted in their walls, it was all she would draw when she was a child.

Her thoughts vanished when the familiar pale skin came into view. He stood in front of her with an emotionless face, as her brother stood next to him beaming with happiness. 

" Y/N! Perfect timing, I was about to call you." Just by the start of his statement, She already knew she wouldn't like what he was about to tell her. " Please buy me this things I listed in this paper, Muzan would be accompanying you as I cannot leave."

A frown formed on her face, as her mood was now brought down.

" Y-You can't? W-Why h-him." She stuttered, looks like her plans to avoid him was not going to happen. 

" Is there a problem? I thought you were already acquainted with each other--" B/N began to bombard her with questions. 

" We are! I-I mean why can't y-you come?" Y/N asked as she fiddled with her fingers, as hope was still present in her mind. Maybe she could still convince her brother to--

" As you can see, I am cooking dinner. Which means I cannot leave the house, as you would complain later for not having the food ready." He deadpanned. " Besides Muzan already agreed, and it would rude for you to not accept." 

She didn't missed the wink he sent her, as she internally groaned he just discovered something.

She understood his reason, as she's already of age to get married. Which meant B/N has just confirmed that Muzan was still available. 

Oh how she wanted to bash her wall head against the wall.

She nodded and sighed, she watched as Muzan walked away from her. She felt a push from her back, only to see the smirk of her brother. She rolled her eyes in response and followed after the male.

As soon as she stepped out of the house, the cool breeze greeted her making her shiver. Beside the door stood Kibutsuji, his eyes trained on the trees as he looked deep in thought. 

After a few moments, he broke the silence. 

"... Do you not like me?"