Ch. 12 | The Aftermath

Summary: The couple decides to start over the sort-of-right way.

Content Warning: Penetrative sex, oral (female receiving), cursing, Daddy kink, impregnation kink

—————————————————

You ever experience that weird déjà vu moment where you wake up from a dream just to find something very similar is happening in real life? Like the obnoxious bird in your dream is actually your alarm clock blaring?

This morning was kind of like that, but better.

I had been having dreams about Spencer ever since I met him. It had actually become a bit of a problem lately, because I would wake up from a wonderful dream longing to see him, only to remember that he had broken up with me.

These dreams could be anything from reliving the night we danced beneath the stars, to the fight, to... something else.

Something like what I was dreaming this morning.

It was the dawn of a new day, with Spencer's hands splayed across my chest and stomach, pulling me back against him with his breath dancing softly against my neck.

I pressed backwards against him, taking in the warmth that radiated from his body like he was the sun and I was his moon, reflecting any light he could share with me.

His lips tickled as he whispered promises against the delicate skin. The words were nonsense, but what beautiful nonsense they were.

It didn't matter what he said; I could understand the contrived language all the same. The way his cadence changed as his hips pressed forward, revealing his hardness against me.

His fingertips massaged my tensed muscles like an instrument built purely for his hands. Moving slowly up to my chest, I felt my heart leap into my throat, overcome with how skillfully he shattered my resolve.

"You better be dreaming about me, little girl."

Those words I could understand, and they were exactly the kind of language that eased me into the reality unfolding around me.

His hands really were kneading my chest, although it was my hips that were rocking back against him, my hands gripping onto his as I took deep, hurried breaths.

"It's always a dream with you, doctor." I sighed while pulling one of his hands from my breast, guiding it across the planes of my stomach.

"You're not very subtle, little one."

A low chuckle left my lips as his hand began to move on its own. I redirected my own, continuing the trend of boldly showing him what I want.

With a strong grip, I took his manhood into my hand, earning a satisfied groan from the man behind me.

"Barely awake and still so eager to please," he droned, stopping his hand just before he got to where I truly wanted him.

I groaned in frustration as he removed my hand from him, flipping me over to face him. He had a bright, cheery smile to contrast the cranky pout on my own.

"What's that look for? Is it so wrong for me to want to kiss you good morning?"

My face immediately began to flush at the words, my legs tensing together as I tried not to smile.

"Spencer," I whined, "No, my face is all puffy and I have morning breath."

It did not dissuade him in the slightest, as he was already propping himself up as soon as he heard "no."