Confession's

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------
Izuku:  I love you..

'these words, rang into kodai's head, and started to repeat itself over and over again'

Yui: w-wha?

Izuku: i love you, i really do.. i know im not much, but i promise I'll always protect you..

-Yui pov-

Izuku: i love you , i really do.. i know im not much, but i promise I'll always protect you..

'this is real right?, This isn't a dream right? There's no way a guy like izuku would love me right?, I pinched myself on my arm with a blank stare'

Yui: Ow! 'it hurts but that means..'

Izuku: yui? Why did you do that?

'it's real.. it's true i can't believe it.. the guy i liked confessed to me.. i need to respond..'

-3rd person pov-
'yui hugs izuku shocking, the cinnamon roll, then he starts to hug back, to yui'

Izuku: s-so d-do- ?!

'yui kissed izuku, on the lips with her eyes closed, answering the question of the Cinnamon roll, yui breaks the kiss and looked at izuku with a small smile'

Yui: was that good enough for you?

Izuku: *blushing* s-so t-that means..

Yui: hai.. i love you too izuku..

Winter(head): OH YEAH! MAH SHIP HAS BEEN SAILED! LETS GO!

izuku: Yes! Yes! Omg! *Grabs Kodai and lifts her up* Im so happy thank you for accepting me!

Yui: *light blush* i-izuku! Put me down!

'little do they know, almost all the class 1-b saw this behind the door and was shouting in they're heads they're supports'

Tetsutetsu: 'so manly izubro! I knew it!'

Kendo: 'you better take care of yui, or else..'

Monoma: tsk! 'great for you rival' *small smile*

-Timeskip-
'after kodai and izuku's confession to eachother they were now officialy bf and gf but now its time for class to start again'

-Classroom-(B)
'the class is seen waiting for Vlad king to shos up'

Vk: *walks in the room* Ohayo

Everyone: Ohayo! Sensei!

Vk: ok.. let's keep this brief so.. after the sports Festival, your performance earned you guys some, internships and that's what we're going to do but first..

Everyone: ???

Vk: you can come in now..

???: I thought I'll never be.. *walks inside*

Everyone: ?!

Izuku: midnight-sensei? What?

Midnight: oh! Hello class (b) so! I am here to help vlad king to pick out your hero names!

Everyone: ?!

Izuku: hero Names? What name should i write winter?

Winter(head): Maybe Yuki.. because your hair turns white when you transform or turn into a fox

Izuku(head): but yuki means snow, im not a snow fox we're a kitsune..

Winter(head): oh right..

Izuku:(head): maybe I'll just stick with my hero name when i was a child..

Winter(head): ooh~ and What is it?

Izuku(head): Instinct

-jayden out