43: The Negotiation

-JAYDEN POV-

"I'm the one who sold her off to the Kaif's..." What the fuck??? As soon as Shawn said that, I notices how Emily immediately take a steps to walks towards our direction in a rush. Judging by the way she is rushing towards us, means that she doesn't want Shawn to tell us about this. I knew that something seems a little bit off the moment  Omerta had taken Shawn with them. Why bother on taking him with them, when they could just kill him right there. The fact that they've taken him with them, alive, only meant one thing.

The Omerta needed him.

"What the hell are you talking about?? " My question make Shawn flinches a little. Deep down, I really hope that what I am thinking right now is not true. For god sakes, I really hope he didn't. 

"Shawn, you don't- " Emily says, practically yelling at Shawn, but he cut her off. I glances at Emily's anxious face. This can't be good. She is hiding something from me, and I am fucking sure about it.

"I'm the one who told the Kaif's about Emily being Ho's daughter. I am one of the 'mole' inside the army."

What the actual fuck??!! And that's it. The answer that I keep on hoping wasn't true. I stand there for a second, not blinking. Trying to digest all the fucking information that I just got. Bradley, Cole, and Damon also did the same. Standing there, without a word. Everyone is stunt by what he just confess. It only took me about two seconds to finally lose control of myself.

"Fucking bastard!!! " I yells, as I throws a punch at his face, hard. Punching him for over, and over again. Both Damon and Bradley are trying to hold me down. I grab Shawn's collar, pushing him to the ground, while punching him for over and over again. Both Damon and Bradley is also on their knees, struggling to stop me.

"Jay, stop it man!" Bradley yells, right into my ears. I grunts, as I hits Shawn's face like mad man, ignoring Bradley. Shawn face is a mess. He didn't even try to fight me back.

"Jay!! Stop it! You're going to kill him at this rate!" Damon yells at me. 

"WOW, what a view!! " A voice says, looking down at the four of us, standing with a gun pointing towards us. It's Rafael. Fuck.. I thought to myself. He caught us off guard. Cole who is the only one with his gun on stand by, immediately point his gun towards Rafael.

"Uh oh.. not so fast young man..." Rafael says to Cole. Cole who is standing with his back facing Emily, did not notices the presence of Rafael's man behind of him.

"Damn it.." I let out a deep sighs, watching Emily's terrified face. Cole looks at me, and slowly turn his head to the back. He also sighs when he sees what we sees, putting down his gun to the ground.  Shawn, Damon, and Bradley also let out a heavy sighs. Rafael really caught us all off guard. This can't be good. Damn it!!

"Aright, let's start the game then, shall we???" Rafael says, laughing.

-EMILY POV-

Rafeal says something to his man, as he point out towards the tree. Jayden glares at one of Rafael's man when that man push my shoulder, wanted me to walk towards the tree. " Touch her again, and I swear I'm gonna blow your fucking head with the C-4. "He warns, his veins is popping out as one of Rafael's man make all four of them on their knees, at the ground. Rafael's man put Jayden, Shawn, Cole, Damon, and Bradley hand on their heads, both of it. All of their guns, are being taken, including the walkie-talkie.