Dillagi-6

^^^^

Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein Baat Ban GayiIshq Mazhab, Ishq Meri Zaat Ban Gayi

Baat Ban Gayi
Ishq Mazhab,
Ishq Meri Zaat Ban Gayi

"Maheen! They must be coming and you aren't ready yet!", Mrs.Ali exclaimed coming inside her room.
"Shiza bhabhi told me to wait, she said she'll get me ready", Maheen informed coming in front of the dressing table.

"Tum phir ro rahi ho"  Mrs.Ali turned her towards herself.
"Nahi to", Maheen replied looking away.
"Jhoot nahi bolo", She asked grabbing her face in her hands.
"Nahi r..ro rahi", she said closing her eyes.
(You're crying again?)
(No.)
(Don't lie.)
(I'm not.)

"Maheen, ku roye ja rahi ho subho se? Abhi tumhare baba aur Hassan ne chup kraya tha aur tum phir se rone lagi", Mrs.Ali said hugging her and she started to sob again.
They had decided to do a small Nikkah ceremony with engagement today. The wedding was planned to be held two weeks later. Maheen had been crying since morning due to the emotional turmoil. Just an hour ago Hassan and Mr.Ali had calmed her down.
(Maheen why are you crying since morning? Just now Hassan and your father made you smile, and you've started to cry again.)

"Mustafa ki wajah se ro rahi ho?", Mrs.Ali asked soothing her back.
"N..nahi", she answered crying harder.
(You're crying because of Mustafa?)
(No.)

"Phir ku to rahi ho? Rukhsati me abhi do hafte hain", she inquired politely.
"B..bohot aj..ajeeb lag raha Ami", she sobbed between her words.
(Then why are you crying? Rukhsati is after two weeks.)
(I feel bery strange Ami.)

"Shh..chup kar jao kuch nahi hota", Mrs.Ali wiped her tears.
"Meri beti to itni strong hai, hai ke nahi? tumhe to shukar krna chahiye ke tum Mustafa ko pehle se jaanti ho jab meri aur tumhare baba ki shaadi hui thi na to hamne to ek dusre ko dekha bhi nahi tha", Mrs.Ali tried to divert her mind.
(It's alright, don't cry.)
(My daughter is very strong, am I right? You should thank Allah that you know Mustafa beforehand, when I and your father got married we didn't even see each other.)

"Hm", she nodded stopping her tears. She wasn't really sad, she just felt like crying real hard.

"Ab rona nahi acha?", Mrs.Ali told her.
"Ji"  she replied taking deep breaths.
(Now you won't cry?)
(Yes.)

"Asalam-u-Alaikum Chachi jan!", she looked towards the door to see a dressed up Shiza.
"Va Alikim Asalam Shiza beta shukar hai tum aa gai, dekho ise subho se roye ja rahi hai", Mrs.Ali told looking at her.
(Thank Goddess you're here, look she's been crying since morning.)

"Maheen?!", Shiza came infront of her.
"Chachi jan aap neche jayen isko mai dekh leti hun", she added looking towards Mrs.Ali.
(Chachi you go down, I'll see her.)