Chapter 20: Scarlett

"I have another sister!" Tyler yelled.

"No. No relation to you," scarlett assured him.

"Hows mom doing?" I asked her.

"I havent seen her in a year. I didnt know you existed until a few months ago. As soon as I did I did a tracking spell-"

"Tracking spell?" Tyler asked.

"You're a witch!" I said surprised.

"Our mom was a witch which means the gene was passed to you aswell. That's why I'm here."

"Wouldnt I have done something witchy by now?" I asked.

"No. Not unless you know. Come with me and I'll show you," she said extending her hand.

"She doesnt go with you without me," tyler said putting a protective arm around me.

"Who do you think you are?" Scarlett demanded,"her boyfriend?"

"I'm her brother. So, if you want cameron to go with you, you're taking me bitch," he growled at her, tightening his grip on me.

"Fine."

Me and Tyler followed her out to her car. We both hopped in the backseat. She was my sister. I was part witch?

"So. How do I do something witchy?" I asked her.

"Try a simple spell. Changing your hair color," she said and handed me a book with a spell.

"Do I need a magic wand?" I teased.

"Dont be a bitch and just say the spell," she said.

"You're blunt," I noted.

"Yup."

I mumbled the spell and looked in the mirror. I'll be damned. I now had pastel purple hair.

"This has to be healthier then me bleaching it," I noted looking in the mirror.

"That's your only reaction!" Scarlett said looking at me.

"When was the last you saw of mom?"

"A year ago. She was going out on a date. She hasn't been back since," she told me.

"Who was she going out with?" Tyler asked.

"I think his name was Damon," she said.

Of fucking course.

"Tyler I'm safe. Drop him off," I told scarlett.

"Call me if you need me," tyler told me.

I nodded my head and he went inside. I hopped up front and looked at her.

"Damon salvatore. Six foot? Raven hair and stunning blue eyes?" I questioned.

"Yep. You know him?"

"I dated him."

"Oh. Great taste," she sneered.

"How did you find me. Why does mom think I'm dead?"

"Shelia, my moms best friend told her you had died in childbirth. When i found out i was a witch i did a tracking spell just to see. It led me here. Took a couple months to build up the courage," she admitted.

"How old are you scarlett?"

"I'm sixteen."

"Wheres your dad?"

"Mom killed him. He was an abusive ass."

"I'm sorry."

We sat in silence after that. What do you say to your sixteen year old sister you had no clue existed. Also, knowing you had to ask your ex if he killed your mom later that evening.