Abandoned park and bird man

The day after, you were hanging out in the empty park with Shinsou. The rest of your classmates were at home, preparing themselves for a visit from Aizawa and spooky scary skeleton, All Might.

"Is this where we'll be training?"

Oh yeah! You were supposed to start exercises with Shinsou! You looked around the desolate and quiet park, only hearing the wind blow before responding.

"Yeah. You are training here." You nodded and cracked you fingers.

He looked around the park, searching for anyone to see if you two were truly the only ones in the park.

"Why here? It's a theme park, if anyone saw me using a quirk and you using your power, we can get in serious trouble."

"But no one will see us. No one ever comes here other than me. Trust me, if there was another place to train you, I would have, but school's closed right now because they're setting up the dorms and I don't know any other place."

Shinsou scanned the park again, taking note of the uncut grass that grew from the cracks of the remaining pavement. The old theme park was covered in rust, weeds and other things that told him it hasn't seen human care in years. He didn't even know it existed until you brought him there.

Maybe... this was a good place to train.

It was dangerous, but maybe that's what he needs.

"Well? Let's start!" You clapped your hands together.

You leaped up into the air and landed on the railing of some rollercoaster ride that looked unstable. It whined under your weight but you stood tall and confident.

"Try to get up here as best as you can."

Shinsou looked up at you as if you grew a second head and narrowed his eyes up at you.

"Are you nuts??? How am I supposed to do that???????" He crossed his arms.

"Hey, I said TRY."
"I can't-"
"TRY."

He sighed and muttered something about how stupid this was and started surveying the area for anyway to climb the coaster before noticing a pole with a thick, almost tree-like vine wrapped around it. He walked over to it and tugged the plant, noting the strong grip it had before climbing the long vine.

You watched his hands and feet as he climbed the plant and readied yourself to catch him in case he lost his grip.

Two birds flew by your head, drawing your attention away from the teen and watched as they sang a song and danced with each other in the air before disappearing into the greenery. A clear blue sky peaked through the trees, sending a wave of chemicals through your body.

"Oi, a little help here?" Shinsou asked.

He was grabbing onto the railing by your feet, staring up at you with a stressed, sweaty face. You looked down at him before a memory came to you.

A memory of Scar grabbing Mufasa by the paws and whispering 'long live the King' played in your mind. When the image of Scar shoving Mufasa off the cliff crossed your mind, you snorted in amusement. It's funny how a memory of an old movie made by a dead company by the name of 'Disney' came around at the weirdest moments.

"Sorry, but you gotta do it yourself." You said when you crouched down, a half smile coming onto your face as the teen gritted his teeth at you. He pulled and pulled, huffing and panting before losing his grip. You caught his sweaty hand in time as he yelled in surprise and pulled him up with ease.

"Okay, so... um..." you thought for a couple moments as the teen collected himself before shrugging.

"Honestly, I don't know why I had you climb a roller coaster." You muttered to yourself. Shinsou glared at you as he let out a 'Huh!?'