The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)

IM GOING TO NEED ALL OF YOU TO READ THIS. EVERY LITTLE DETAIL, DONT SKIM. THIS IS GONNA BE BIG.....

With a unified battle cry, the Avengers and all of their allies charge at the enemy with Y/N leading the way. Spider-Man web-swings his way forward by firing his webs up at Ant-Man's giant arm. The Scarlet Witch flies beside him, using her telekinetic abilities to stay afloat alongside Tony, Rhodey, Falcon, and Strange. Leonidas, Pietro and the others run on the ground to meet the enemy.

Thanos signals for his troops to attack by raising his blade and pointing it at the Avengers. The chitauri and outriders rush forward in seemingly endless droves, with the Black Order taking point. The chitauri leviathans fly in the same direction as their brethren on the ground.

As Y/N charges forward, he slams his palms together. "SUMMONING JUTSU!"

A big puff of smoke appears in front of him and when it dissipates, a 50+ foot tall, ten-headed dog erupts, growling as it charges towards Thanos's army.

Thor fires off a stream of pure lightning with Stormbreaker. The lightning surged through dozens of chitauri and outriders at the front, electrifying them to a crisp before their horribly burnt corpses fall to the ground.

The Black Panther uses his Vibranium claws to tear an outrider to shreds while Shuri covers her brother by firing away at the chitauri with her sonic blasters. General Okoye and M'Baku kill a group of Sakaaran gunners with their spears before the Jabari leader aggressively yells for his enemies to die.

Ant-Man knocks a leviathan out of the sky by punching it in the face. The living alien troop carrier with teeth landed hard on the ground, crushing hundreds of Sakaaran and chitauri troops beneath it's giant serpentine body. Y/N's dog jumps on top of it and starts ripping it to shreds with its razor sharp teeth.

Pietro zooms throughout the army, delivers a quick succession of punches, kicks, and pushes. He lands a uppercut to one of the outriders, lifting it up to the air. The speedster quickly grabs its feet, spins around for a few seconds before letting go, tossing the screeching alien far away.

Y/N uses a combination of Almighty Push and his chakra rods to lay waste to the alien crowd. None even manage to touch him as he literally bulldozes through them like an unstoppable force.

Dozens of Outriders swarm towards the Scarlet Witch as she descends from the sky. Wanda just smirks before she pushes out her hands and fires off a powerful wave of psionic energy. The outriders that try to approach her are struck by the wave and freeze in place for a second...before they disintegrate into ashes. One manages to get close and tries to sneak up behind the Scarlet Witch. Y/N teleports behind Wanda, slams his palm against the outriders chest, and uses 人間道­ (Ningendō) to swiftly rip its soul from its chest, causing its death immediately.