||FORTY||

Well, I don't know when the next morning came and I woke up Due to Yoongi soft groan in his deep morning voice.

"I'll make you something," he said as he got up from the bed.

Hyojin was already at Mom's place and I don't know when I slept or what happened last night, it is just that I am too tired thses days.

Soon, Yoongi comes up with some omelettes and fruits.

"Here, let's have a light breakfast as we have a date," he said as he sat on the bed.

He kept the plate on the bed table and sat in front of me, I was still sleepy so I didn't respond to him.

He moved the fork with a piece of omelette towards my mouth and said: "open your mouth baby" to which I responded by opening my mouth.

We had our breakfast from the same plate but I was still sleepy and tired.

"Yaa, will you take bath yourself or should I help you with that also," he said as I opened my eyes and ran towards the washroom.

"No need," I said as I closed the door, I could hear him chuckle but the fact that I was literally blushing due to what he said.

I took the shower and soon was out of the washroom, I was wearing a normal robe and was peacefully doing my makeup when Yoongi entered the room.

"Should we stay at home?" he said as he bit his lips.

"What but I thought you were really excited for it," I said as I put on my lipstick.

"I am really excited for IT and I want to make IT special," he said and soon pulled me towards himself.

I landed in his arms and he looked down at me.

"Why do you have to be this beautiful?" He asked which literally made me skip a beat.

"Ahh Yoongiyaa- don't do this, let me make milkshakes for us," I said as I tried to move away.

"Let's make a baby instead, Hyojin really wants a sibling," he said as he pulled me again and looked straight into my soul.

I could clearly tell that he was blushing and so do I. For some reason, now I was habitual of thses types of comments from him and I was happy as well.

"We should go!" I said as I moved away and took my dress which I was going to wear.

"Looks like I'll have to take a cold shower," he said as he marched into the washroom and I was laughing like hell.

***

"Where are we going?" I asked as we sat into the car.

"First l, we will go to the play zone and then the movie, then for brunch, then shopping, then fishing, then dinner and we will end our date with spending some good time near Han river," he said as he helped me wearing the seatbelt.

"Wear it, I can't afford to lose you," he said as we drove to the play zone.

Yoongi played These for by Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan.

He held my hand and was driving with the help of only one hand, which I found kinda a sexy.

Well, we reached the play zone or arcade and to be honest, it was literally the same.

"What do you want your date to be like this?" I asked as we approached the shooting area.

"Cause thses things are really precious to me, I don't have many friends and generally don't go to movies and stuffs, I can't fo these things as easily as a normal person can and that's why I wanted this," he said as he passed me the rifle.