Prologue

Bright eyes looked up as they cooed at the soft smile that the woman above them gave. He reached out for the red hair, hoping to get held but to not be.

Lily Potter stared at the boy. She reached into the crib and placed a hand softly onto the cheek of the baby. The one she had just adopted minutes ago to Dumbledores urgent request. She frowned when she found her way to the lightning shaped scar on his forhead. She wondered how he got it. It was only a few months old at the least.

Her eyes turned to the door of the room to see James with a frown. "Lily, we need to talk."

Blinking she frowned. "About?" James Potters eyes glanced at the boy in the crib before back to his newly wedded wife. "Oh...we'll be back Harry, sit tight okay?" Lily spoke to their charge and walked out of the room.

"Dumbledore said...said that his parents were killed. Lily, I did a test while we were at Gringotts. A blood test on the boy..." he started as they were in their room this time his hands clasping hers.

Lily looked into James eyes with a frown. "What is it?" She asked her heart seeming to pick up speed as dread oiled heavily into her stomach.

Taking a deep breath, he spoke up. "His real parents are alive. Dumbledore stole him."

____

"No!" Lily cried as she watched James fall limply on the stairs, the green flash her only sign of what spell had hit her husband. She climbed up, knowing she couldn't stop. She had to protect Harry.

She ran into the room, her child's nursery and put the baby that she was cradling to her chest laying him down when the door burst opened. She whipped around to shield Harry putting her brave face on.

"Oh Lily...you should have just kept your nose out of it....it would have all worked out. My scape goat in a way. My rise to more power." She glared at the old man in front of her, not saying a word. "You and James both should have left it well alone. You could have taken the boy as your own after-"

"Don't you dare speak about my child!" She screamed at him as that was just a low blow. But evil never cared.

Dumbledore sighed before he raised his wand. "You could have had a second chance with him. But...I guess that is on me. I should have been more wise in choosing to who I trusted as the boys new guardians."

"You won't get away with this." Lily said as she stood tall, knowing her fate. "I cared for him like I would have my own, but it's wrong. Harry will be back with his family one day. You can't change fate Dumbledore. So without further ado." Lily smirked. "Go fuck yourself."

With a twitch he cast the killing curse and Lily screamed, falling dead onto the rug.

Harry started crying then and a burst of magic tore the second story room up, and causing harm to Dumbledore with the shock. Debris hitting Harry enough to cause a scar.

But even still, that night Harry was taken once again, and placed in the home he would eventually runaway from.

______

Standing, barely. Percy wanted to fall but he couldn't. He wouldn't.

His eyes were filling with tears as he looked over the carnage of the bodies of friends and children. The seven. Nico, Thalia. Only a few handful remained of both camps and that knowledge made the first sob break from his throat. Then the final cherry on top, Annabeth. His wise girl, crushed by the hands of Gaia before he could save her.

"Go, live your life. Live for us, live for me? Okay?"

The words echoed in his head. Finally he fell to his knees as another horrible weight was put on him, another weight of grief. His mother, Paul and his unborn sister were murdered before the battle to psych him out but the battle happened before he found out.

He had no strength to summon any thing but the tears rolling down his face. He was angry, he thought it unfair, that he stood there...kneeled there, still breathing-as all around him the lives lost were the ones who should still be there.

He wanted to just stay there.

But of course, the gods shuffled into his vision, and before he could even utter a word. Zeus spoke. "We are granting you gifts, that will in turn make you a god, we are also turning what is left of both camps-the children left behind, will be immortal."

"What if I don't want it?" Percy spoke, his voice gruff with the screaming he had done.

"You have no choice. We aren't willing to let anymore children die anytime soon." Hestia spoke as she gave her favorite Demi god an apologetic look.

Blinking Percy stood angered before he felt his blood starting to boil, not from the anger but from the sudden blessings that came one after another. Before he knew it, he was falling backwards and into the world of Morpheus.

His final thought was that he needed to get far away from the gods when he came to.

_______

Heeellooooo, I'm re-writing, editing and continuing a book that -GHOULwithAPULSE
Made. They want to work on their own original ones and I had wanted to see this book through. I hope you all enjoy it. Their idea, but me finishing it I guess is the basics.

-Neko