Piper's Explanation

Explanation:

Explanation:

//scenario 1

As she thought that she was seeing BTS, it is a representation of "hallucinations" (one of the symptoms of schizophrenia. Y/n was experiencing "schizophrenia" for about a year as mentioned in the book.

It is also visible as the y/n's shifts of reality to her hallucinations, when she's at the hospital and as she got unconscious she was seeing Jimin and Jungkook.

//scenario 2

BTS always invites y/n to come with them, it became a representation of the need for affection and the need for a partner who will take over one's life.

--brief explanation:

"the need for affection"

It is defined by "Karen Horney's Theory of Neurotic Needs" that people with the needs for affection have desires to be liked, to please other people. People with this type of need are sensitive to rejection and criticism.

Why y/n have this? Because y/n was bullied and didn't have that much close relationship with her parents, and she seeks for someone to give affection towards her.

"the need for a partner who will take over one's life"

It is also defined by Karen Horney, that people with this kinds of needs have extreme fear of being abandoned by their partner/ or family. This individuals place an exaggerated importance on love and believe that having a partner will resolve all problems in their life.

So, why?

I have noticed that a lot imagines/ fanfic stories about BTS have "yandere" themes, and I thought why? And I had an idea of putting a connection with BTS' song "Pied Piper", because basically "pied piper" is about BTS as temptations and our guilty pleasure. We wanted BTS to take over us, and realistically speaking "yandere BTS" is "not true."

//scenario 3

Blue/ blue crystal roses

realistically speaking, it does not exist. Just like Cinderella's glass slippers, it is unrealistic beautiful.

Blue or blue crystal roses is a representation of the "ideal self" by "Carl Rogers' Person Centered Approach." He defined "ideal self" as an idealized version of ourself created out of what you have learned from your life experiences.

With what y/n had experienced since she wanted affection, she had created an ideal self where in everything she has is perfect and beautiful.

//scenario 4

Why do I mention psychological theories?

Because im taking psychology and BTS mentioned Carl Jung's theory also. So, I wanted to share psychology to everyone.