Part 5

Forgot to mention this earlier in the book but Norman was never hired yet and the studio has been going for about a year, but he will be in the story soon.

Henry sat down at his desk, it was the morning and he started drawing. About two minutes later, Bendy found him.
"Hiya Henry!" He said. "Hey Bendy." Henry said. "What ya doin?" Bendy asked. "Drawing, it's my job." Henry responded.
The little demon climbed into Henry's lap to see. The animator laughed. "Hey! That's me an some other cartoons!" Bendy pointed at the drawing.
"Yeah, that's Alice and that's Boris." Henry pointed to an angel and a wolf. "I wish I had other cartoon friends in real life." Bendy sighed.
This gave Henry an idea. He stood up, picking up Bendy so that the demon didn't fall off of his lap, and placed him on the ground.
"I've gotta talk to Joey about something." Henry said, then dashed out of the room leaving a confused Bendy behind. The little demon sat in Henry's chair, waiting for the animator to return.
Hours had passed, and Bendy got worried. Where had Henry gone? Was he okay? Finally, Henry walked back into his office.
He had a few cuts on his arms, pain reflecting in his eyes. He had a cloth tied around the two deep cuts on his arm.
"Henry! What happened?!" Bendy asked, running over to the animator. Henry leaned tiredly against the doorway. "I got you toon friends, I managed to convince Joey to help." Henry said.
Bendy glanced behind his creator and saw Alice angel, and Boris the wolf. He let out a little excited gasp.
But then he scrunched his face and shook his head, more worried about Henry. "Henry, I meant what happened to your arm, are you okay?" Bendy asked, ignoring the other toons for the time being.
Henry was honestly touched by how much Bendy cared. "Nothing, I'm fine, go see your new friends." Henry smiled at the little demon, gesturing to Alice and Boris.
The other toons waved to him. Bendy decided to go visit with them, but made Henry come with him so that he could make sure his creator was okay.
They all went to the break room to talk. They had fun talking for hours, all becoming great friends.
Soon they also got to know the other workers better too.
Boris wandered over to Sammy, who raised an eyebrow at the toon wolf. Boris held up some cards and tilted his head as of to ask Sammy if he wanted to play a card game.
"Sure, not like I have anything better to do." Sammy growled. "What about your work Sammy?" Susie asked. "Like I said, I've got nothing better to do."Sammy said.
He played cards with Boris, and lost every time. Henry walked into the break room . "Hey, could I have all of your attention for a second?" He said, yelling to be heard over all the noise.
Everyone quieted down and looked over at Henry. "So we finally replaced the old projectionist and I'd like you all to welcome Norman." Henry gestured behind him where a tall man stood.
The other workers got up to say hi to him. They all introduced themselves. But there was the few that stayed seated because they didn't like people, like Grant, Thomas, and Sammy.
"Who are those guys?" Norman asked. "Grant, Thomas, and Sammy." Susie pointed. "Yeah but you might not want to get too involved with Sammy, he's not exactly a people person, he's more independent." Alison explained.
"Ya mean he yells at everyone who disturbs him the tiniest bit." Wally said. The others nodded in agreement.
"Oh." Norman said, looking over at Sammy who was still trying to win a game against Boris. "Damn, your good at this." Sammy glared at Boris.
"Weren't you just created about three hours ago?" He asked. Boris nodded. "How are you this good then?" Sammy wondered.
Boris just shrugged. "I think I just lost some brain cells." Sammy said with a blank face. He got up and left the break room to get back to work.
The others soon followed. Sammy grumbled to himself as he went to Henry to see what cartoons needed music.
He was drawing and had Bendy seated in his lap, watching. "Henry, I need to see the next cartoon." Sammy said.
"Alright. Down you go." Henry lifted Bendy out of his lap and onto the floor, getting up and leading Sammy out.
He tried turning on his projector but it had a crack in the bulb. "Damn, I think we need a new light for it, where's Norman at..." Henry got up, Bendy following, and went to look for Norman, Sammy sighed and followed him to go look.
They found him in the projector booth, fidgeting with a projector. "Hey Norman, a projector in the animation department needs a light replaced." Henry said.
Norman looked up at them. "Okay. Which way is it?" He asked. Sammy stayed silent and waited for Henry to talk.
"Follow us, oh and did you meet Sammy yet? I don't think you did." Henry said. They started walking to the animation department.
"No I didn't yet." Norman said. He noticed that Sammy was looking at his feet as they walked. "What's your job here Sammy?" Norman asked the very much shorter man.
"Musician." Sammy muttered. "That's nice." Norman said. He could tell that what the other workers told him were true, that Sammy definitely wasn't a people person.