Year 1-5 | Trolls

❝︎Keep your hair down, you look nice
with it down❞︎

05: Trolls

"Wingardium Leviosa," I said pointing my wand towards the feather resting in front of me. Everyone's eyes followed my feather as it flew up. It really wasn't that impressive but I didn't mind all the envy.

"Excellent Miss Clermont!" Professor Flitwick said with a big smile. It was a basic spell, I learned this for fun on my own when I was 8. I don't understand how the others were struggling with this.

"How did you do that?" Harry asked sitting next to me.

"Swish and Flick," I said holding my wand to show him the hand motion. We smiled at each other for a moment until we heard Ron banging his wand on the table.

"Stop stop STOP! You're going to take someone's eye out!" Hermione yelled holding his arm. "Besides, you're saying it wrong, it's leviosa not leviosar."

"You do it then!"

"Wingaridum Leviosa" Hermione casted successfully floating the feather and getting a praise from the professor.

"Wingar leviosa wingar levi-"

BOOM

I looked over to find Seamus has blown up the feather. This boy is talented in blowing things up. I looked over at Harry who laughed and I follow his laughs too.

"Did you just... Laugh?" Ron asked looking at me like I'm a madman.

"Um, sorry?" Ice princess, Draco's words pop up in my head once again as I rolled my eyes.

"For the record, I have various emotions," I muttered rolling my eyes, looking away.

As we walked out of class to go to our next class, Hermione and I find ourselves right behind Harry and Ron unintentionally being able to hear their conversation.

"Did you see Evelyn?" Ron says to Harry. Hermione and I look at each other in confusion as we continued to listen.

"What about her?"

"She.. laughed, the ice princess laughed! She must've drunk something weird." I rolled my eyes, I hate my new nickname.

"I mean what's so weird about that?" Harry asked. I could feel my face heat up a bit, I don't know why though.

"Because she rarely laughs! All she does is smile or have no emotions. She's so proper! Like royalty! There's a reason why Hermione hangs out with her"

"Sorry?" Harry looks at him furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hermione, she's a mad one! Who would ever want to be friends with her? that's why she hangs out with Evelyn, she doesn't show her emotions so she won't know if Evelyn doesn't like her. No one likes Hermione! I bet Evelyn doesn't either," Before I could snap at him, Hermione brushes pass them.

"Ice princess is it?" I asked crossing my arms making the two look at me. Ron looked scared and Harry stares not knowing what to say.

"Just because someone is smarter than you doesn't make her someone everyone hates. In fact, she does have friends, she's my best friend and I really mean it. Don't talk about my best friend like that Weasley," I said glaring at him before brushing past them and chasing after Hermione.

I ran into the girl's bathroom to hear Hermione sniffling. She's been crying that's for sure. The bathroom was empty and there were only the two of us. The rest of the students were at the great hall enjoying their feasts.