Gentle Criminal

Gentle Criminal removed the mask he was wearing and stared at Izuku. Meanwhile, Izuku dropped the bag of things he was carrying.

"La Brava," Gentle said. "Start recording and don't stop."

"Right," La Brava said.

"So, I was right," Izuku said.

Gentle took off his cape and made a small vow.

"Indeed, you were! It is I, Gentle Criminal!"

"I would ask what you are doing here, but there is only one thing you could possibly hope to accomplish here; you are planning to get into U.A, aren't you?" Izuku said.

"As expected of who they call the "Quirkless prodigy."" Gentle complimented Izuku.

"In that case, I will have to stop you right here," Izuku said. "If he can get into U.A, the alarms will go off, and the festival will be cancelled. Everyone's effort will go to waste, and Eri's opportunity to see the positive side of life will be gone too. I won't allow that," Izuku thought.

"I would appreciate it if you just stood to the side and not interfered with my endeavours," Gentle said. "This will be a great step for me to become a legend!"

Izuku wasn't carrying his blaster this time, but he opened the palm of his hand, and a blast came out of it. The explosion impacted the elastified air Gentle had made when he took out his cape.

"If I am correct, his quirk allows him to elastify anything he touches, that is going to be annoying," Izuku thought.

"One shot and I am down, I have to be careful," Gentle thought. "Time to run!" Gentle exclaimed.

Gentle and La Brava started to run away from Izuku, but he was following right behind them. Gentle then turned around and placed his hand on the floor.

"Gently Trampoline!"

The floor then became bouncy. Izuku noticed this and managed to stop himself in time as to not lose balance. Gentle then began to bounce and then jumped away into another platform he made and then flew away.

"I will not let you escape!" Izuku shouted. "You will not ruin the dreams of everyone at the festival!"

"I know you have all invested a lot in that, but I have also invested a lot in this, and I will not let go of the opportunity to fulfil my dream!" Gentle shouted back.

"Guess I will have to use these things now," Izuku thought.

The computer in Izuku's arm opened up, and Izuku pressed a button in it. From his arm, thousands of nanites came out, and they made their way to Izuku's other arm and his legs. In his other arm, they created a gauntlet that had similar functions to his metal arm, meanwhile, in his legs, they formed the newer version of his jet boots.

"You will not get away, Gentle Criminal!"

Izuku ignited his boots and flew towards Gentle. The sound of the engines alerted Gentle who turned around and was surprised to see Izuku right in his tail. Izuku shot another blast at Gentle, who in turn created another barrier. Still, the impact was so significant that the shockwave sent Gentle off course and he ended up impacting against a building under construction.

"Gentle!" La Brava shouted in worry as she saw Gentle crash down against the building.

Izuku flew towards the building, and he saw Gentle was stuck in a pipe. Izuku pointed his arm at him.

"What are you planning to do in U.A? Kidnap someone, steal something?!" Izuku asked.

"Neither," Gentle said. "I just want to sneak in for the video and nothing more, so please let me go young one," Gentle said.