💎Yr the Best! (Fundy)💎

Wow lookies! It's wholesome!!! also you eret simps are gonna murder me lol-

Songfic!!! The song is "Yr the Best" by CarpetGarden!!
MINECRAFT AU AAAAAA

Request from drawun  I hope you like it my dude 😳

☁️✨Fundy's POV✨☁️

"I'll be the best boyfriend that you ever had!" I'd shout with a smile, earning an even wider and happy smile from (y/n). They'd quickly nod in agreement, running forward and throwing herself in my arms, pulling us both into a large and warm hug. My ears would twitch, and my tail cheerfully wags behind me as I wrap my arms around the smaller person, resting my head on theirs. The two of us just embracing each other and basking in the moment.

I'll make you really happy

I'd stare at (y/n) as the two of us lay down across the couch, them resting their head on my chest and laying on top of me. I'd slowly brush their hair out of their face with a smile, watching them look up at me and smile as well.

And I'll never make you sad

"ERET HOW COULD YOU?! I- I TRUSTED YOU, WE TRUSTED YOU-" I'd stare in disbelief as we were backed against the wall by Dream and his men..

And Eret.

I was...indifferent.

I should feel bad about this, but I can't bring myself to feel anything.

I'd glance directly to my left at (y/n), seeing the tears rolling down their cheeks as they scream at the brunette traitor. My eyes widen and I instantly turn and pull them into a hug, preparing for both of our deaths- we'd respawn, but fuck would it hurt. I'd frown, staring down at them and simply hugging them as they scream at Eret.

But I still don't feel sad- I feel....I can't describe it. I haven't felt like this- ever.

I'll be the perfect lover,

I'd gasp in pain as I shot up in our double bed, having just respawned. I'd instantly turn to see if (y/n) was there, and as I did they'd respawn as well, clutching their chest and panting heavily, their eyes wide in pain and fear. Within a second I'd drag them into my lap, stroking their hair in a comforting manner and hearing their breathing and heartbeat steady. They'd clutch into the fabric of my (still bloodstained) shirt and sob into it, and I'd instantly rub their back calmingly, whispering encouraging words into their ears. I'd sigh, kissing them on the top of their head as they sob. I'd pause as I heard them softly mutter.

"What was that, lieve..?" I'd respond with a hum, lifting and moving my head back and glancing at them with a tilt of the head. They'd simply bury their head into my chest with another sob.