The Saviour......

AUTHOR'S FACT
Many believe that Author's celebrity crush is Johnny Depp, well it's not altogether true though. Author fell in love with his character 'Jack Sparrow' not him. Besides until she was 16 she never knew who Johnny Depp is.

For more such facts, stay tuned :)
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Sun radiated it's soothing heat on the town. After the heavy downpour, it was pretty gratifying and pleasant to receive basking sunrays. The downpour began late in the midnight and continued till early dawn. Nonetheless now the sky was clear off the heavy grey clouds. The plazas and emporiums, were being cleaned and tidied up, obviously for it was the time for the customers to walk in through. The schools and university were slowly thronging with the students. The day was ordinary for the not-so-ordinary peeps of the town, nevertheless all in all, it was fine for them. The warblers flapped their wings and flitted about in the hedge around the Dwaraka paradise, a tiny inn and bar. The preferred spot for all the gossip freaks around the town. The commendable facet of the inn was it had two separate compartments, one for the underage who can't drink while the other the overage who can drink. Lestways it was the preferred destination of all the town people. Currently howbeit in the inn were the town's committee members, Ms Damini and few other alcohol lovers of the town, chatting rather than conversing. Besides there was nothing better to do in this good day, hence gossiping would be the best time killer, opined the townsfolk. And it wouldn't be confounding to assert that their gossip comprised of nothing but the Dark King. And it is precisely not apprehended that why do they keep on loathing and afearing the handsome beast when he has not done anything frightful or violent in so many days. All he does is stay inside his castle with his queen, sporadically coming out to tour his territory and that too without injuring any human or fauna. Besides hardly he leaves the castle for he altogether knows that how many hawks are lurking in the world to grab any opportunity to steal glimpses of his beautiful queen. Perhaps this too was a matter of contempt for the townsfolk for the men of the town felt that they saw that beauty first and should've been them to have her not him. Sadly who has the valour and courage to say it on the face of the feared Dark King, unless you wish to die.

Inside one of the ordinary guest rooms of the castle, stood the king and queen. The king as expected gazing at her with all his love and obsession, while she carried out some chores which included choosing the mattress covers, duvets and the pillow covers from the huge heap in front of her. The guest rooms were on the ground floor of the castle as the King abhorred any guest or person in particular to be in his proximity, therefore he made sure that all his guest rooms are built on the ground floor while the upper floors are only for him and his queen. The guest stopping at the castle was rare, or perhaps something which had ne'er took place since the castle was built. Nonetheless a cultivated King's castle needs to possess the guest rooms and although our King was far from cultivated nonetheless was a King and hence his castle had guest rooms. Currently the mighty King stood behind his little queen, watching endearmently her choice of the articles. It was in the early morn when sharanya resolved to give a look to the guest rooms and found the usual articles not precisely chosen, hence she took the matters into her own hands and presently was herself picking up the items of the guest rooms.
"How's this!!!! " she asked stretching a floral bedsheet. The King smiled.
"Whatever you'll choose will be beautiful!!!! " he said from behind. She huffed, he'd been responding with the same thing since past 15 minutes.
"You're confusing me now!!!! " she said piqued as she searched for another one, while the king chuckled. For another few minutes, he continued staring at her bewildered figure but than something bizzare took place inside him. He felt a pang in his ribs as if someone has kicked him. He placed his hand on his abdomen and grinded his teeth together. After that his whole body began to ache and his mind was slowly going heavy and dizzy. He tried to bear the pain but his condition worsened when he felt losing his balance. He knew he couldn't take this any longer hence parted his lips to call her as she had her back turned to him.
"Shar.......anya......!!!" he called her with difficulty. She instantly felt the pain and difficulty in his voice and swung round, facing him. She gasped as she found him hunched, hand placed over the abdomen and looking in excruciating pain. She ran to him and held him by both of his arms to keep him from falling.
"Mr Singhala!!!!! Are you ok!!! " she asked anxiously as she arduously kept him on his place. His eyes were closing on their own and his body was losing balance.
"Please don't......leave me.......sharanya!!!! " he mumbled pretty softly but she heard him lestways. She applied all her strength and began to drag him to bed, even in his drowsy and pathetic state he tried to help her as much as his body permitted him to. At last she was able to take him to the bed, she softly laid him down and sat beside him, cupping his face.
"What has happened Mr Singhala!!!! Please tell me!!!! " she asked as tears brimmed in her eyes, she wasn't able to see him like this, it hurted her. His lips moved in a rhythmic manner to speak but his energy seemed to be drained out from his body.
"Shara..........nya.............don't........leave me!!!!! " he pleaded as he struggled to keep his eyes open. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning her head against his, sniffling lowly.
"No I won't leave you, Mr Singhala!!! I promise, I won't leave you!!!! " she sniffled as she softly caressed his face. He was slowly losing the battle with the confounded drowsiness and he knew he will have to ultimately give in.
"Sharanya..........Sharanya.........!!!!" he mumbled as his eyes fluttered for one last time before closing completely. She gaped as she tried to wake him up but apparently he was asleep, and she was scared. Abruptly she saw him transforming into the beast. She wiped her tears as she realised her crying won't be of any help and she needed to ask the omegas about what possibly must've happened to the Dark King. She turned her head to the door and parted her lips to yell for omega 34 but before she could, the door burst open and rushed in omega 34, in the same state as the Dark King before falling to deep sleep. She gasped as she saw her dishevelled condition.
"Omega 34........!!!" she was stopped by omega 34 in the midst, staggering her.
"Queen I apologise for stopping you!!!! But I don't have much time left!!!! Today is the day when Lord was cursed and so we all were!!! Hence for the whole day presently, he will keep sleeping and so will be the entire castle.!!!! Please I beg you, don't step out of the castle, please!!!! There is no one in the castle who can protect you today, not even the Lord!!!!! Please........!!!!" she fell on the ground before completing her statement, nevertheless she slept after spilling all the important things to her. Howbeit it took her few minutes to apprehend the situation and what she said obviously, and when she did she gasped. In a moment, the entire castle had become pin drop silent with no ghost of sound whatsoever. She was frightened although as in such a big castle, she's all alone with no one to protect her. She wholeheartedly wished for this day to end really soon.
"Don't worry Mr Singhala!!! I'm with you!!! " she whispered as she wrapped his arm over his tummy and placed her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and very soft snores which she was downright certain will metamorphose into the snores of an old man.