Extra Chapter✌🏻

Huening Kai shouldered his bag while gazing up at the elegantly written letters 'Magic Shop'.

He was a bit hesitant about entering, checking the address his Hyung had sent him one more time. But, as expected, he was at the right place.

Before the boy could even knock, had the door already been pulled open, making him yelp in surprise.

"Uhm- can I help you?"

A pretty, silver haired girl with an over sized white tee and worn out chucks looked at him in surprise.

Kai was a bit thrown off by her bright hair, looking away shyly, "Eh- My name's Huening Kai I... was told to meet here with someone?"

The girl's expression brightened, a wide smile making her eyes sparkle, " Ahh, you're Jimin's dancer friend from America, right?"

The black haired nodded feverly, "Exactly."

"Excellent." She said laughing, "He's been waiting for you the whole day, come follow me."

And with that she turned around, signalizing him to come inside, "I'm Y/N by the way!"

He stared at her back, needing a moment to comprehend why this girl fascinated him like that.

It dawned him quickly what it was; she seemed so care free, as if she believed that there were only good things to happen in the future.

He really wished he could be like her.

His thoughts got swapped away as soon as he took in the insides of the store.

A mysterious flair was in the air, plants covering every inch of the walls and all kinds of different herbs hanging off the ceiling.

"You'll be okay by yourself for a minute?" Y/N asked, not directed at him and it was only then that Kai realized that there was another person in the room; A tall man with purple-ish hair, big glasses and a charming smile.

"Of course." He answered with a warm voice, "Don't worry."

"That's Namjoon." The silver haired explained, "He's the co-owner of this store."

For some reason she stressed the 'co' in an extremely proud way.

The boy followed her to a door in the back of the room, up a staircase until they reached the second level, that turned out to be a cozy apartment.

"You'll be staying here with us for the next week." Y/N explained, grabbing the other's bags without asking and leading him further into the place, "He's here Chim!"

And just like that, his favorite Hyung appeared in all his pink-haired glory.

He wore a cozy pink sweater over a white skirt, naked feet tapping over the floor when he sprinted toward his Dongsaeng, just to tackle him in a big hug.

"Kai!" Jimin squealed excited.

The younger grinned when his Hyung, with his usual care-free fashion taste, stood in front of him.

He looked happier than last time they met. His eyes were practically spraying sparks and Kai was quick to find out why when Jimin's left arms wrapped around the girl's waist and he placed a quick peck on her cheek.

"See, babe." He said in a matter-of-factly voice, "He's the cutest dancer you'll ever meet."

The younger dancer blushed deeply while wanting to facepalm all the same, because he only realized now that Y/N was Jimin's girlfriend.

"You're saying this like you aren't the prettiest fucking dancer on this planet." The girl said in a teasing manner.

Kai watched the couple flirt grossly like that for a moment, before Y/N remembered that she was still holding his bags and quickly threw them over her shoulder, "C'mon Huening Kai, I'll show you your room."

The young dancer nodded quickly following the girl that fascinated him so much into the next room; a really small space that had just enough room for a small bed and a closet.

"It's not much but... you'll survive in here." Y/N said jokingly, placing the bags down with a huff.

"Looks like she is doing all the hard work at home." Kai stated, grinning at Jimin, who'd just watched his girlfriend with a fond smile, teasingly.

"I need to go easy on my precious dancer body." The pink haired joked, pinching the younger's cheeks.

"Yeah, right." Y/N snorted, "As if you aren't just lazy as fuck."

"Excuse me ma'am, who's the one spending night and day training at the dance studio?" Jimin snapped.

"Not you, that I can confirm." She deadpanned, earning a glare from her boyfriend.

"I wanted to spend more time with you..." He mumbled pouting.

"M-hm right." She said sarcastically, though here eyes were practically hearts at this points.

"I'm being for real, you know that!" Jimin complained.

Kai watched the two bicker in awe, happy to see his favorite Hyung be able to live happily like that.

Back in America, he'd always seemed so distant, as if there'd constantly been something - or someone - on his mind, although he'd been pretty damn good at hiding it.

But not anymore, no, now he looked content. At peace even.

"Wanna come down with us?" Y/N interrupted his thoughts, "Namjoon's husband made cupcakes."

Yeah, he'd enjoy it here.

✝︎❦❇︎

idk I just had this thought stuck in my brain since this morning

xx