25

When you woke up the best day you felt a bad muscle ache from the training. You stood up and made yourself ready for breakfast. In the hall you sat down at your  usual place and talked to your friends. Mr. Aizawa came in as always, totally tired and with blood shot eyes, announcing the today's activities.

"We will continue training today like yesterday. We will also train your combat skills today. We will have a courage test in the evening. I will inform you about this later." He mumbled and went to grab him a big cup of coffee.

So after breakfast you all went to training until the late afternoon. Then you went back to change and eat dinner.

****

"Now, for the courage test. One class will be the scarers and one class will be the scarees. For this round class 1-B will be the scarers. So Class 1-A will be the scarees. The students of class 1-A have to find cards with their names on it. Afterwards we will change. The class who scared the most students wins!" Ragdoll explains.

The first pair consisting of Tokoyami and Mezo walked into the dark forest. You stood there and watched them as they slowly disappeared in the darkness. Momo and you were partners and waited. Without a warning you felt someone tickle your sides as you got scared and screamed.

"What the fuck!!???" You shouted. You turned around to see your boyfriend laughing his ass off because of your reaction.

"Are you this scared, dumbass?" He asked while holding his belly from laughter.

"Very funny, I'm not." You pouted.

"Oh come on, you idiot. I have to go now. See you in the forest." He teased you and kissed your soft lips. After you parted you saw him glancing at Todoroki.

"Oi, icyhot, we have to go." He said to him in an annoyed manner. 

Todoroki looked at him and set himself in motion towards Katsuki. Your eyes were glued on the ash blonde as he slowly disappeared. 

I love him so much.

After some time you heard Jiro and Hagakure call: "Bye! See you soon!"

You and Momo were the next. After waiting a few minutes Ragdoll gave you the sign, so you two looked at each other and went into the forest. You had to admit, it wasn't scary at all. It was beautiful, the forest at night. You loved the fresh air and the calm that radiated.

As you entered a small path Monoma jumped out of the bushes. He screamed and made a weird face.

You just sighed and looked at Momo.

"Really?" You asked Monoma who just eyed you for a second and went back behind the bushes.

You two kept on walking through the dark trees. Suddenly Momo stopped.

"(Y/N), doesn't it smell like something's burning?"

You looked at her with a confused face. You took a deep breath. "Yeah indeed."

Without another thought you two continued walking down the path. Suddenly there was some kind of mist in the air. You saw two students of class 1-B running away from it.

"Get lost, you two!!! This gas is poisonous!!!" They screamed at you. You got scared and looked at Momo.

"What if someone's in there, Momo? We have to help them, quick!" You shouted. The gas came closer and closer to you. You covered your nose and mouth with your hand.

She agreed. "You are right! I will create us some gas masks!" With that said she used her quirk and gave you the gas mask. After putting it on you took a deep breath.