Charity Ball

Leonardo's POV

We constantly have been trying to contact Enzo for days now. He was nowhere to be seen or heard. I could only pray to god that he answers his phone if he knows what good for him. I will hunt him down and kill him if i have to .

After the hundredth time , he answered.

" Enzo you have a fuxking death wish, my friend "

" I know"

" I know ? Really thats all you have to say on your behalf. Dio mio i swear you better come to this fuxking ball or I will rip your head off your body with my own hands. Don't test me" I shout into the phone making my instructions clear. Guilt filled me when I realised Anastasia was still asleep. I nearly woke her up.

"Calmati per amor del cazzo (calm down for f**k sake) " Enzo said calmly with no sign of sympathy.

Is he serious? After everything that happened . He wants me to be calm?

" Calm down ? Calm down. Enzo I will kill you. Why lie all these years to me? You can consider yourself a traitor to my mafia" I whisper quietly so mi amore dont hear me this time.

" Pensi di sapere tutto ( you think you know everything)"He laughs " For once in your life stop being a selfish dick . Not everything is about you . I get what I did. Call me a traitor . I don't care but don't you dare think that I did this because I just felt like it"

" Anastasia told me everything idioto "

" You fu£king think, you seriously think I would put the one person that I love with my whole heart and would kill for in unnecessary pain. Do you hear yourself? If I could I would have ran back to her the minute i could . I had to put my families safety before you. If you think thats harsh then go fuxk yourself." He said

I can't answer that he has a point. Why would he not come back if he could? I was being selfish. I got his point . I would put my sister safety before anyones..

" Stay out of this Luigi my sister means everything to me. If I could come back I would any second now but I can't amico ( friend). I will sort this out one way or another . Stop searching for me . You are raising suspicion"

" Fine you better be there Enzo or I swear i will keep my word and your days will be numbered" The audacity this man has is unbelievable he really hanged up on me.

" Leonardo?" My angel says innocently shuffling in my bed from side to side as she wakes up from her sleep opening her eyes

" Shhh" I go next to her and hug her " I'm right here" I said kissing her forehead making her melt in my embrace . Her soft skin was against mine. Dio mio ( my god) I hope I don't mess this one up .

" Is he... is he going to be there" she asks.

" I hope my angel"
~|~

~6 hours before the ball~

Anastasia's POV

"Anastasia Larisa Levin" Nova shouts as she slams the door open.

"What ? " i responded

" What? What ? Really ? We only have sox hours to get ready and you are still reading " she said .By the end of her sentence she was practically screaming.

This kid thinks six hours is not enough I-
My brothers thought I was bad ha.

Anastasia