Chapter 20

Mohit calls up Sidharth..
"Hello..haan Mohit?"

"Yaar Sid! I am in fucked up situation!"

"Kya hua?!"..Sidharth asks curiously..

"Yaar Shehnaaz said something to Sonakshi and now she has walked off the set!"

"What?! Shehnaaz??! Woh aisa kyun karegi?! She doesn't misbehave with anybody!"

"Yaar pata nehi! Lekin few people have witnessed their conversation and according to them, they had heated arguments!"

"Ok first of all, you relax! And tell me, what do you want me to do?!"

"I don't know yaar! You are close to Shehnaaz..you guys are friends..so I am sure if you speak to her and woh agar thodi si sensible hoke Sona ko call karde, then this problem can be solved..!"

"Ok! Let me see what the problem is first! Kyunki jaha tak main usse janta hoon, she is not someone who would get onto anybody's nerves for no reason!"

"Wahi toh yaar! I have never seen her throwing tantrums! Now she is equally famous, but she always remains grounded! And I am so sorry Sid! Aaj toh tera koi shot bhi nehi tha, phir bhi I had to call you!"

"No problem man! I am a part of this series! I will call her up now...by the way where is she?"

"Vanity mein hai.."

"Accha theek hai..don't worry...let me call her and I will get back to you after that."... Sidharth hangs up and calls Shehnaaz back..

"Hello..?"

"Hmm.."...she replies..

"Meri jaan ruthi hui hain?!" 🤗

She remains quiet...

"Hmmm..?"

She still remains quiet...

"Baat kar na baby! Tabiyat theek hai na abhi?"...asks Sidharth..

"Nehi pain ho rahi hai.." She replies bluntly..

"Dawai li tune?"

"Abhi lungi.."

"Accha...let me hold..take your medicine first.."

She takes it accordingly...

"Is there anyone else in the vanity?"

"Nehi..it's lunch break now..."

"Accha... baba abhi mujhe batao kya hua?! Meri Shehnaaz toh ladti nehi hai kisi se! Toh phir?!"

She starts crying...

"Arehhh roh kyun rahi hai pagal?!"

"Mai..ne  kuc..h  ne..hi  kiy..a  Sid..harth!!" As she is crying..she stresses on each words..

"Ok! Ok! Relax! I know you! I know you can't do anything wrong! Lekin Shehnaaz, I need to know what has exactly happened?!"

"She is being targeting me from the very first day Sidharth! Maine aapko bataya nehi kyunki I didn't want to create scenes! Lekin aaj jo usne kiya na.. I couldn't tolerate..!"...she keeps sobbing..

"What did she say?"

"She was talking to Nidhi (the assistant director) aur humare bare mein baat kar rahi thi..bohot ganda!"

"Main khud k leye sun bhi leti lekin koi aap k leye ganda bole, then I can't tolerate Sidharth!"

"Okay!! Toh you reacted because she said something wrong about me?!"... sidharth asks quite sternly now..