Chapter | 11

It was late in the evening and mostly everyone had gone home. euni was now at home as jimin dropped her off before he went home himself.

jungkook got up carefully making sure not to wake up yeona from her long sleep, he grabs his bag which has his phone and laptop in it. he grabs his keys before walking out of the office and shutting the door behind him.

he walks through the desk office to see everyone but taehyung was gone. jungkook frowns as he looks at taehyung who was still working, he silently walks up to him to see him writing out his report.

"taehyung, what are you still doing here it is 6:00 pm" jungkook says

taehyung jumps slightly at the new voice before turning around to see jungkook.

"o-oh mr.jeon i am sorry, I didn't even realise the time," taehyung says as he saves his file and logs off the desktop before standing up and grabbing his bag.

"oh my god is this your daughter" taehyung whispers as he puts his bag over his shoulders and steps closer to jungkook and his daughter.

"yes this is yeona" jungkook says proudly

"she looks so much like you, what a gorgeous baby" taehyung says admiring the baby in jungkook's arms.

"she really is, how are you getting home?" jungkook asks looking at taehyung who is still looking at yeona

"oh I will walk home," he says

"ohh you must live close by" jungkook asks

"no actually quite the opposite" taehyung chuckles bitterly.

"how far?" jungkook asks

"30 minutes by car, 1 hour and 30-minute walk" taehyung says as jungkook eyes bulge out

"there is no way I am letting you walk home, come on I will drop you off," jungkook says

"n-no it is okay, I've done it before" taehyung stutters

"nope come on let's go" jungkook says as he starts walking towards the elevator taehyung jogs slightly and follows him.

once they reach the last floor they hop out of the elevator to be greeted by security guards, they both bow as jungkook and taehyung carry on walking. once they are out of the building jungkook presses a button on his keys that were in his hand to hear a beep and car lights flash.

"wow that is your car?" taehyung asks shocked

"yup, hop in the front" jungkook says as he opens the door and puts yeona in her car seat, and puts his bag on the opposite chair

"yup, hop in the front" jungkook says as he opens the door and puts yeona in her car seat, and puts his bag on the opposite chair. he hops in and starts the car, he turns to look at taehyung who was clutching his bag.

"where do you live? so I can type it into my GPS" jungkook asks ready to put an address in.

"gongtu" taehyung says quietly but loud enough for jungkook to hear.

"really?" jungkook asks sadly as he receives a slow nod from the male next to him.

jungkook starts to drive off and leaves his building.

"how was your first day?" jungkook asks while focusing on the road

"it was really good thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity to work," taehyung says

"you're very welcome," says jungkook

"tell me about your study life," jungkook asks wanting to know more about the beautiful male next to him.

"well I go to springdale college, in my last year and I study business" taehyung says feeling a little confident

"nice, family? friends?" jungkook says pulling into taehyung's street.

"uhm I don't have any family and my only friend is a guy called jimin" taehyung says

"as in park jimin?" jungkook asks

"yeah"

"I had no idea you knew him, he is one of my closest friends," jungkook asks causing taehyung eyes to widen.

don't get taehyung wrong he knew jimin worked for the man but he didn't know they were close.

"which one is your house?" jungkook asks while taehyung points to a shabby house motel.

taehyung feels so embarrassed as jungkook pulls into the 3 small run-down house motel and parks looking around the area.

jungkook feels sadness as he looks around, his heart aches for the beautiful man sitting next to him.

"thank you for the ride mr.jeon" taehyung says quietly as he hops out of the car and shuts the door.

jungkook watches him walk up to a door and open it. "it isn't even locked" jungkook says out loud not believing what he just saw.

"dada" he heard yeona say as he broke out of his thought and turned around to see his daughter rubbing her eyes.

"hi sunshine, you had a massive sleep," he says and smiles

"h-hwome" she mumbles as jungkook nods starting up the car and drives home thinking about taehyung.

--------

authors note: for those people saying they feel second hand embarrassment about taehyung living in this motel. you all should be embarrassed not about his living situation but about how insensitive some of you are. I got messages from people saying how upset they were with the comments because they lived in a situation like that before. no one has a right to feel embarrassed. absolutely disgusting comments. especially the comments that say "why am i laughing", "im going to hell for laughing", "im so embarrassed for him LMAO". if you felt how he did and someone was laughing at you about your living situation i am 100% sure you would not like it. 

some authors try to push past insensitive comments but I wont. i'm shocked that some people find taehyung's living situation funny.