~ Part 13 ~

Sorry this one is short! I have a science test to revise for but I will write another tomorrow ❤️ Enjoy!

* Harry's POV *
Pansy and Hermione left to go into the girls rooms, while me, Dray,Ron and Blaise walked up to the boys side. Once we were there we settled down and got ready for bed whilst talking about random topics. Draco got ready and I put on some joggers and no shirt, I saw Draco blush as I got into bed with him. He payed his head onto my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair, he smiled and slowly fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to a smiling Draco on my chest still sleeping. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek, his eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Good morning Dray". He blushed and hid his face in the blankets. He is literally the cutest. I finally got him up and we got dressed (picture above). We made our way down to breakfast with the pack, when we sat down everyone looked our way. I started to eat, I was used to people staring. "Harry people are staring again", Dray told me. "It's because of his abs it's all the Slytherin girls were talking about, apparently everyone saw through your white shirt yesterday".

I looked up from my plate and everyone was definitely looking at me, I turned to drag who looked like he was going to murder someone and laughed. I was about to speak when someone tapped by shoulder. I turned to see Dumbledore, "Harry I didn't realise you and (he looked up in disgust at Ron and Hermione) your friends would be back to Hogwarts so soon", he said in a slightly angered tone. "Well you see professor that's what happens when you get a werewolf thrown into an adoption centre", Hermione chimed in. I smiled "it's okay sir no need to reply, we all know that you wanted us to kill the dark lord and throw us into an adoption centre so you could take the glory", I stated as gasps and whispers exploded around the hall. "It's really quite simple, even I understand", Ron added making everyone chuckle. "Mr Potter could I see you in my office?", he said trying to hold back his anger. "Sorry I have school" (shout out to nova_celestial_black for being the first person to know where the quote is from) with that my pack and our mates left the hall to DADA class.