Ch.9 Polyjuice Potion

Meanwhile,

"Master, Master, the polyjuice is nearly ready." The man with cloak said.

"Finally, now you just need to wait and grab the hair of the professor." Another cold voice said.

"Yes I will, I think it will be ready around Christmas." The man with cloak replied.

"I can sense him through my mind, he is asleep peacefully but not knowing there is danger coming to him! HAHAHAHA!" The man laughed with a voice so cold that makes everyone shiver.

"Master, what should I do after finishing boiling the potion?" The man with cloak said.

"I will tell you what you should do when you finish boiling the potion." The man with cold voice sneered.

The man with cloak covered the another side of the head with a hood went to put the cauldron secretly inside his wardrobe and went to sleep and the man with cold voice groaned.

In the Slytherin common room

Hadrian was sleeping in his dorm and not knowing what will happen to him, he suddenly woke up with cold sweats. He had been dreaming about a bad dream again but is wasn't the usual green light  and cold laugh nightmare. But Hadrian forgot the dream he was dreaming, after drinking a cup of water on his bedside table and saw Orion curling around his glasses asleep, he fell asleep again.

I know this chapter is a bit short but it will be a hint for what will happen in this book's Christmas!