Ch.10 Weasley got detention

I have been writing for 10 chapters already! And thanks for 100 reads and the people who add this book in to their reading list! Letters will be in italics!

Hadrian and Draco woke up at the morning of the next day and went down to the Great hall to eat breakfast. 

The Weasel team(Which is what Draco call them)went to the slytherin table smirking.

"Mr. Grindelwald,  having your last meal?" The Weasel team laughed.

"I think it is your last meal, doesn't you need to go back to the Weasley because of the shooting star?" Hadrian said.

"Y-Y-You put that jinx on my broom! You're gonna pay for that! Tonight, eleven o-clock, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only, no contact. Midnight all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room; that's always unlocked." Ron said angrily with his eyes popping out. Hermione tried to stop him but he push her hand away.

"No problem, Hadrian replied.

Hadrian, Draco and Blaise went to the charms classroom with the hufflepuff and the Gryffindors to Herbology.

Professor Flitwick was a short wizard which need to stand on a pile of books to teach the students.

"Today you need to do the levitation charm, the incantation is Wingardium Leviosa (wing-GAR-dee-um levi-O-sa). Now partner with a classmate and pratice."

Hadrian did the charm immediately, even Hermione was looking horrified. The Slytherins laughed.

----Later that day(Slytherin common room)----

"I think the Weasel will be coming because his temper is so bad." Draco said.

"Should we go there too?" Hadrian said.

"No, I think I will tell Filch that they will be out of bed at eleven o'clock." Blaise said.

"I agree to tell Filch but they will escape, the mudblood is too smart." Draco said.

"We will come, and we will stun them so they will be found." Hadrian said.

"Good idea!" Blaise exclaimed and went to tell Flich.

----At ten minutes to eleven o'clock----

"Draco! We should go! The Weasel team is coming!" Hadrian shouted to Draco which is sleeping.

"H-h-ere! Draco woke up and Hadrian went to the common room and already saw Blaise sitting on the couch.

"Go!" Blaise shouted.

When they arrived the trophy room's entrance, they heard Ron's voice saying something.

"Duo canaro!" Hadrian pointed his wand at Draco, Blaise and himself so they're all invisible.

They went in to the trophy room and heard Ron whispering,"He's late, maybe he's chickened out."

"In three seconds, say the stunning spell, okay?" Hadrian whispered.

Draco and Blaise nodded their head.

"3...2...1! Stupefy!" Three voice shouted in the middle of the night and Ron, Hermione and Neville fell down unconcious.

"Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner." Draco heard Filch coming and pulled them to the exit.

"Haha, Mr. Zabini was right, they're all sleeping in the trophy room!" Filch laughed. He shouted,"Students out of bed in the trophy room!"

Professor Snape and Professor Mcgonagall arrived 5 minutes later, and Professor Mcgonagall's face was white seeing the students were her house's student.

"Rennervate!" Professor Snape shouted pointing his wand to them.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night. Mr. Weasley, Mr. Longbottom and Miss. Granger!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted.

"I don't know, I know Malfoy is here!" Ron said.

The professors searched the trophy room but found nothing because Hadrian, Draco and Blaise are hiding in a corner, still invisible.

"Stop lying! They're not here, to the headmaster's office!" Professor Snape shouted.

Professor Mcgonagall leaded them away to Professor Dumbledore's office. Draco first laughed when the professors went away and they are all laughing so hard there is tears coming out and went to bed still laughing.

----Next Morning----

"Do you know Weasel, Longbottom and the mudblood got detention and 150 points from Gryffindor?" Draco said walking back to the Slytherin table from Professor Snape.

"Really?" Blaise and Hadrian laughed again just as the post arrived.

Draco's eagle owl dropped a letter on to Hadrian's cereal and Hadrian began to read it.

Dear Draco and Hadrian,

I had been noticed that Hadrian became a seeker and we had decided to bought him a nimbus two thousand. I think the broom will come as well as this letter. Do you know that Professor Snape told me that Weasley, Longbottom and Granger got a detention but Dumbledore insisted that they can't be expelled. Such a blood traitor and mudblood lover. Hope you two are well in hogwarts! 

Love,

From Narcissa and Lucius

When Draco and Hadrian finish reading the letter, his nimbus two thousand arrived and Hadrian opened the letter on it.

DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE.
  It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousand, but I don't want everybody knowing you've got a broomstick or they'll all want one. Marcus Flint will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for your first training session.

Professor Snape

The Weasel team arrived with their wand.

"Mucus ad Nauseam!" Ron said pointing his wand and Hadrian immediately used the shield charm and Ron got reflect by it. Ron immediately collapsed and there is bogies shooting out of his nose.

"Hadrian why did you do that to us! Do you know we nearly got expelled because of that!" Hermione shouted to Hadrian. Hadrian ignored her and went away.

Hadrian went back to his dorm room carrying his broom excitingly and Draco followed him.

"It is beautiful! My dad won't let me buy that broom but he buy it for you!" Draco said patting his shoulder. Hadrian laughed and he was waiting for seven o'clock at night to practice qudditch with Marcus Flint.

I hope you like this chapter and I changed a lot of things happening in the first year of Hadrian Grindelwald!!!