Shadow man

I had woken up a little earlier then usual, I had arranged with Rose to collect Ana so she could help me put up the decorations today.

With my morning rituals completed I put on a black oversized vest top, my usual jewellery and glasses.I let my wavy hair loose and slip on my black vans and leave the room. The excitement in me was growing as I made my way to meet her.

Instead of meeting her at the entrance she had begged me to come and collect her form her room.

Hunter had given me a brief yet detailed description of where there room was. It had only taken me a few minutes to reach my destination.

I was about to knock the door when in opened revealing a very presentable Rose.

"Hello Rogue" she greeted as she opened the door wider and stepped to the side.

"Good morning Rose" I replied

"Good morning Rogue, how are you today?" Hunter greeted.

"I'm fine thank you and yourself?"

"Very well"

"Anastasia hasn't stop talking about today, she even picked out a special 'decorating outfit'" Rose stated

"I'm sorry I didn't think she would get that excited" I reply feeling a little guilty

"Don't be stupid, id rather she was excited to do something instead of being stuck in here all the time" Hunter added

"I'll just go and check on her, God knows what that maniac is doing" Rose joked as she left the room leaving me with Hunter.

"So how are things with you and Ivan ? "He questions

"Uh...good....great actually" I reply a little caught of guard.

"That's good to hear"

"Yeah"

"Are you being safe?" He questions. My eyes almost pop out of my head as I choke on my previous breath.

Did he just ask me if me and Ivan were being safe.. Does he mean like condoms and stuff. Only this would happen to me, oh god Ivan's going to laugh his head off when he finds out. What do I say?!? I can't ignore him he's going to think I'm a sex addict or something. The walls felt like they were closing as I shift my weight from one foot to the other.

"Errrr...well umm...ummm...I uh...we haven't actually....you know....we are taking things slow but -" my words left my mouth in jumbles and stutters.

"Oh Jesus no, I didn't mean it like that Rogue" Hunter had cut me off a small smile was on his face my stupidity was clearly amusing to him.

"I'm so so so sorry, I didn't even think about the question" I begin to babble out apologies In attempt to restore some dignity.

"Don't worry about it, I should of been more specific with my choice of words"

Right now nothing seems more appealing then jumping of the balcony. My eyes are everywhere apart from him, Rose really was taking her time.

"What about his powers? Have you noticed anymore?" He asked changing the subject. I clear my throat before answering.

"Not really, I haven't noticed any and he hasn't mentioned any to me. But I him saying something about seeing the oracle for answers a couple of weeks ago"

"The oracle? The one in the forest?" He asks

"I don't know the specifics but I guess so" I shrug

"That old bag of dust isn't worth the crap of my shoes, he's nothing but a joke a minipulaing, cheating, sneaky joke, I don't understand why Ivan has him around. Stay away from him Rogue he will only get into your head" his mood had switched, the aggravation was evidently clear on his face.