That's All It Took~

-Tadashi's POV-

"I'll never see her again..." I thought to myself before Hiro looked at me, I could see black till "Tadashi? Are you alright?.....Tadashi!!" Hiro shouted.

I quickly snapped back to reality. "Wow, the vision I had was so real! I swear if it ever happens, I would kill myself just to be with her" I thought to myself again and looked at Hiro, "What?" It was obvious that he was trying to tell me that we were close because I could see (y/n)'s parents.

"We're here" Aunt Cass said as we entered her room, after taking a quick glanced at the number of her room, I signed in relief as the panic attack inside me just a few seconds ago was useless, Actually now that I think about it, it was stupid of me imagining something like that.

As we entered, I slowly walked towards her and sat on a chair that was near her bed. I hold her hand and watched her breath from the breathing mask she wore. "Son, I'm glad your alright," (D/n) said and placed his hand on my shoulder. I smiled sadly at him before looking back at her.

-Hiro's POV-

I watched Tadashi holding (y/n)'s hand. Me and Aunt Cass sat at the couch inside her room, which was really not far away from her bed. Zane was on my lap and his ears were down, before he jumped out of me and went to Tadashi. Zane was placed on Tadashi's lap as soon as Tadashi saw him. I stayed quite as I watched Tadashi holding her face.

-Tadashi's POV-

I hold her face with my right hand and got closer to her, "Hey it's Tadashi, (y/n) if you could here me please wake up, we need you....I need you" I whispered to her. "Love, she'll be happy to know that you're fine and here for her no matter what happens" (M/n) said to me in her motherly tone. I nodded my head and put Zane down on the floor before standing up. "I've seen enough" I thought to myself and leaned a bit on the bed. "I love you and I'm never gonna' give up on you" I whisper on (y/n)'s ear before giving her a kiss on the forehead. She groans....Wait! She groans!

Guess what? (Disney magic works here ;) )

I looked at her with wide eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I watched her eyes slowly opens. And when they did, "ugghh...where am I?" She said before looking at me "Tadashi?" That shocked everyone. Her mom quickly took of her mask, And with that off, her parents hugged her crying happy tears muttering at her about how they love,missed and worried about her. At the back of me I could hear Aunt Cass calling for a doctor while Hiro went to stand next to me and smiled happily. After her parents let her go, me and Hiro tackled her to a huge hug. Basically both of us guys cried tears of joy. I don't care what anyone says right know I'm just happy she's finally awake! After a few seconds we let her 'breath' and I smiled at her. She smiled back before she held my face with both hands and kissed me, On the lips! At first I was stunned but I quickly got over it and kissed her back. After we broke the kiss, I could practically hear Hiro beside me "Eww...get a room you two" He joked out. I playfully glared at him while she just giggled. Oh I miss hearing that cute sound!

After the doctors checked her, They released her from the hospital. To tell the truth All the doctors inside were very shock to see her awake and walking like nothing really happened. They called it a Miracle but I called it Hope. The next night, A party was thrown for both of us at a restaurant and let's just say it was a great night before I had to do something on the stage.

Surprise!!! Didn't expect the twist did you? So yeah thank you to everyone for reading and voting this, I'm gonna post 1 more before officially say this book is complete so stay tuned ;)