002. weird girl

oblivious you were to your real predicament

ᅠᅠ╰─> NEVERTHELESS, the only impression that entered Ham Haru's mind was how this unknown doll had a remarkable resemblance to her blanket

She looks like it doesn't she...

Realizing her useless thoughts, Ham Haru dismissed it and eyed the girl, blinking a few times in wonder of her identity. Uh...this is...? Pretty or not, she should be careful next time... If I opened the door a bit wider, it could've struck her.

"Who's she..?" Ham Dan-I gasped quietly. "OMG! She's as pretty as you! No, wait! Probably even more than you!"

"Gee, thanks. I feel loved."

Ham Haru forced a smile, feeling a bit betrayed that her own flesh and blood chose someone else over her. She didn't care, nor did she mind anybody else's opinions about her appearance and character-wise. However, since this was her sister they're talking about, there should've been biased answers, no?

Well, not gonna lie, she does look good... Undeniably, the older sister's eye was also captivated, but Ham Haru had been immune to glamorous people; credits to her sketch pads. Instead of jealousy, she was in awe at the discovery of a new drawing reference. I'm not sure if we know her... But since she wears the same uniform as us, were we acquainted once...? We totally should be, she'd make a good model for me.

Wow, she's so beautiful...! Ham Dan-I was still frozen upon the girl's astonishing frame that she didn't even realize she had been holding her breath.

While that was her state, her older sister was immersed for another reason. Ham Haru's eyes slightly thinned when she saw the uniform this mysterious girl was wearing.

She wore the same uniform as the twins; although, unlike Ham Dan-I who wore the entire thing, along with the white jacket. The comely girl had no white jacket and black socks wrapped around her feet to the knee instead of the white ones Ham Dan-I wore. Ham Haru, a stickler to her preferences, had her favorite black, warm hoodie instead of the given white jacket, and some black tights.