23. Lia

Y/N's POV
My heart was doing somersaults as I left the medical office. My head was filled with images of Namjoon's well built body and his deep dimples and his beautiful smile. Everything about him was making me feel things... things I had never felt before. I walked down the long corridor taking a left turn and then a right, until I reached my biology classroom. I was about ten minutes early, hence why the room was empty. Except for one person, the one person who I had been avoiding all this time.

"Hey... Lia, how are you?" You asked, slowly approaching her, but still keeping your distance. "Not too bad thanks Y/N, how about you?" She asked, her lips curving up into a playful smirk. You shrugged your shoulders, making your way over to your desk as you placed your bag down.

"You know, I was shocked when I found out that Namjoon had feelings for you," Lia said assertively from across the room. "Why's that?" You asked, sitting on your desk and turning to face her. "I mean, you're nothing compared to me Y/N," she laughed, tapping her fake nails on the desk. "I'm gonna take that as a compliment," you smirked, reaching into your bag for your phone. "It wasn't meant to be a compliment. Anyways, I don't know what he sees in you," she laughed, the tapping of her nails speeding up. "Well I'm not a bitch, so that's one thing," I pointed out, opening my messages to text Yoongi. "Excuse me?!" She asked in shock standing up from her seated position across the room. "You heard me," you stated, tapping away at the keyboard as Lia walked over to you. "Did you just call me a bitch?" She laughed psychotically, moving to stand in front of you. However your eyes were still focussed on your phone, messaging Yoongi to check if he was okay after the fight.

You muttered a yes, placing your phone down after clicking the send button, only to see Lia's anger filled eyes staring at you. "You're such a hoe Y/N! Who do you think you are huh?!" She shouted whilst standing so close to you, you could feel her spit on your face as she talked. You wiped your face in disgust, "a hoe?" You asked, mocking her previous words. She sent you a glare, picking up her school bags and files.

"You know, my life was perfect before you moved to this school, I had the top grades, I had Namjoon, I had lots of friends. But then you, a cheating, lying, slut came into my life. You ruined everything Y/N, and I'll definitely make you regret it!" She growled, slowly making her way to the door of the classroom. "I'd like to see you try," you laughed.
"I'll fucking kill you Y/N, you just wait," she replied, and with that, she left the classroom. "Freak," you laughed whilst you took out your books and pencil case. But part of you worried about what she said, she wasn't being serious was she?