39

"That's all, meeting dismissed

"That's all, meeting dismissed...oh and can you guys remove the bombs?"

All eight of them stopped in their tracks from moving uo from their chairs. Haechan grinned widely, knowing full well why the request was being made.

"The bombs appeared to be handmade-but somehow it has a complex structure"

"Yeah sure"

The boy grinned before going out with the rest of them. Haru was the last one to leave but she stopped in her tracks the moment she stepped through the doors.

"Haru are you ok?"

Jisung whispered, eyeing the guy infront of them. A sullen expression was plastered across Yugyeom's face-Haru could make out the flash of familiarity that vaguely showed.

"We need to talk, Ha-"

"Stop"

Jisung commanded, pulling Haru between him and the wall-his back turned to her as he squinted his eyes at his fellow youngest.

"It's fine Jisung, I'll catch up to you guys so go"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

Jisung gave her a nod before walking out-well not before giving the elder a glare.

"What do you want Yugyeom?"

"I know you know where I can find her"

"I'm sorry...I promised"

Yugyeom sighed-his gaze turning towards the floor then returned to Haru's brown hues.

"Please I need to know...I need to find my sister again Haru"

She sighed, frustration growing the more she remembered

She sighed, frustration growing the more she remembered. She wanted-no actually scratch that-she needed to sleep properly, who knew being part of a gang would mean she would be out during the night.

Not that she'd complain-she considered herself nocturnal, though not exactly to the point of going undercover on parties most nights.

Haru sighed again, swinging her feet across the bed before standing up. Theo moonlight seeped through the little opening on the curtains.

She opened her door, careful not to make any unnecessary noise. She tiptoed past eleven doors, since for some reason her bedroom was at the end of the hall opposite Jisung's.

She made her way downstairs and to her surprise the light coming from the kitchen illuminated her way.

She knew better than to attack-for all she knew it might be Haechan again, but she stayed on guard as the shadow of the mystery person came close.

"Jisung?"

"What?"

The boy mumbled munching on an oreo, one arm was full to the brim with different snacks while the other held the opened packet of oreos.

"Why the heck do you have so much food"

"Fucks sake let me live! I got hungry ok!"

The boy grumbled, sitting on the sofa and setting the snacks next to him. Haru watched in bewilderment, her gaze scanning his features while he he practically inhaled his oreos.

The light defining his feature-and even though he was busy eating he looked heavenly, godly almost. His bangs framed his face just right, his adams apple bobbed up and down as he continued munching his food.

How the fuck can someone look so cu-you know what I'm not even-it's Jisung! He'd look good even if he was covered in mud.

Haru mentally facepalmed, groaning to herself earning Jisung's attention. He motioned for her to sit next to him-offering her a bag of Doritos.

"If I didn't know better I'd say you like me"

The boy teased wiggling his brows, Haru rolled her eyes chuckling to herself.

No shit sherlock, I think I love you

"So why are you up at night?"

His voice was soft-almost the same as the night she cried into his arms. She remembered that night as if it was yesterday-the event taking place long ago yet it still make her feel fuzzy inside.

"I guess I just got used to us moving around from place to place, and I just got used to always having my guards up-I mean we don't know when we would be attacked or-"

Haru rambled off making Jisung chuckle -rubbing his hands together before patting her head. He straightened his posture, locking eyes with her before giving off a small smile.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me"

So I accidentally published this last night but who cares 🤷‍♀️