My Luck - Chapter 7

The rest of the night went by with no issues.  The hyung line and I stayed up watching movies and talking.  Namjoon got his shit together and was nice to me the rest of the night.

Joonie and I showered together.  He watched as the water and his cum flowed from my ass down my leg . 

"You took your punishments like good girl Noona."  He said while giving me sweet  kisses on my neck and shoulder.   We made out in the shower but we were both to exhausted for anything more then that.

He handed me a new toothbrush and one of his t shirts to sleep in.

"What time do you have to go into work?"  He asked.

"Well I need to go home first, so I need to leave here probably about 6 so I can make it to work about 8 am."  I answered.

"Okay, just wake me up and I will have a car waiting for you in the morning"

"Thank you Joonie", I said kissing him.

We both got into the bed.  My back was against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

Kissing me on my neck, "Good night, Noona." 

"Good night, Joonie."

***

The next morning went off with no issues.  I was very quiet not to wake anyone up.  Joonie offered to walk me to the car but I told him not to worry about it.  I knew they all had a long day ahead of them with practice and recording.

"I'll see you later." I kissed Joonie forehead.  He had gotten back into bed.

"Don't forget to pack a weekend bag Bre", Joonie said in a sleepy voice.

"I won't bae."

The car was waiting for me in the front.  The driver took me to my apartment then work.

The day went by pretty quickly.  I had a few meetings and some paperwork to review and sign.  It was an easy Friday.  One of those days thats few and far between.

Once I had a moment to think about everything going on, I couldn't believe I was in a situationship with the Hyung line of BTS.  Damn I was lucky I thought. I was looking forward to spending time with them. 

At about 1 pm I was about to go grab some lunch when I heard a knock at my  door.  I looked up to see Jackson.

I sighed as soon as he walked in the room.  I wasn't in the mood to address what happened yesterday.

"Good afternoon Bre"  Jackson laid a binder he was holding down on a table next to my couch.

"Hi Mr. Wang", I replied.

Sitting in the chair in front of my desk. "So we back to calling me Mr. Wang?"

I huffed.  "Jackson I know you want an explanation but I don't owe you one and I don't really want to talk about it."

Jackson walked up to my desk.  He kept his eyes on me.  "So you think thats it?  You can just make plans with me and then cancel with no explanation?"

Jackson: