Prologue

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know that this story is inspired by an amazing author, _Alyrius_. She helped me with awesome ideas so I could make this story. Thank you~

_______

Her family is everything anyone could have wished for. It was almost perfect. Her parents were forced to let her stay at her uncle's house for about a month one day. She was separated from her brothers because she chose to be with their uncle's, much to her brother's dismay she was only six years old at that time. Her life has been full of ups and downs as she has been passed around by the people who appear to be her 'real' family.

She stayed at her uncle's house until disaster struck. Her uncle's business was close to bankruptcy, so they had no choice but to give her a way to someone who could raise her after her parents went missing. Because her uncle did not want to be humiliated by his brother-in-law's family, they did not bother to inform them of their situation. Without her family's permission, they gave the poor innocent girl to someone.

The woman who adopted her adores her, but their is something that was also tragic. After two months of caring for the little girl, she discovered that she has cancer on her brain, which is almost impossible to cure. The woman also had no choice but to give the child to a relative she could rely on.

The family was ecstatic to have her, and finally, she had a new father, mother, and a big brother. Things changed when their family received another gift, a new baby sister. Her world crumbled into pieces when her new baby sister took all of their attention. She was used to being the baby and the only one they adored, but that has changed because of the baby. She's too innocent and naive in this cruel world as 'family' has turned their back on her. She didn't understand why they changed their ways around her. She feels like she's not one of them.

Her entire life has been a lie, seeing as she did not deserve the treatment. What will happen to her? Will they also give her to someone else?

_____

I hope you like it! I apologize for any grammatical errors and any misspelt words in this story. Feel free to point them out.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

(Photos that are used in this story are not mine, unless if it's their POV name. Photos are from Pinterest, ctto.)