Profile: Spider-Man

(A/N: Greetings! As you already know, this is a biography chapter that details your features, abilities and quirk. Note that this is subject to change possibly after the Festivals Arc.)

Name: (Y/N) Parker

Age: 15

Height: 5'9

Weight: 73 KG

Characteristics: Intelligent, Loud, Reckless, Caring, Selfless

Birthplace: New York City, Queens (Residing in Japan)

Occupation: Aldera Junior High (Student)

Relatives: May Parker (Mother) Peni Parker (Sister)

Fighting Style: Close/Medium Range Combat

Quirk: Spider (Result of an Incident) - Y/N's quirk allows him to do anything a radioactive spider can do, albeit with a few differences:

Webbing: Y/N can produce web-like substance from his arms and is able to manipulate different types of web depending on the situation. He can make it as sticky, strong, elastic or as hard as he wants too. Although, he can't change the properties of the web too drastically after making them. 

Spider Sense:  A tingling sensation in Y/N's head which presents a psychological awareness of his surroundings. It allows Y/N to detect danger before it happens and warns him immediately. The greater the danger or how close the danger increases the tingling sensation.

Adhesive Skin: He can use his quirk to climb and stick to walls with both his hands and feet. 

Enhanced Physical Prowess: As of result of the accident, Y/N has garnered enhanced strength, speed, durability, agility, stamina and reflexes. All of which have been dialled up by a large margin, essentially peaking the levels of normal human capabilities.

(Season 1) Hero Outfit

(A/N: Starting the story off very lightly with this array of abilities

(A/N: Starting the story off very lightly with this array of abilities. A flaw that I had in my previous book was that I stacked a bunch of unnecessary power into the reader and didn't even use him to his fullest potential. As for the suit, well, I'm only going to be covering the first season with it before I eventually have to introduce an upgrade suit which I have a few in mind.)