S.H. 9

S.H. 9 

The second that the two males stepped in the door of Kuroo's house, the blond had the raven pinned to the wall. "Kitten, what are you doing to me?" He asked with a smirk "Just kiss me already!" Kenma complained with a huff "patience my kitten" Kenma shook his head "Kuroo!" He whined "sorry, do you prefer another name?" The raven giggled "no." Kenma mumbled looking away with a pink dusted face. "You're beautiful when you blush Kenma, you shouldn't have to hide it." Kuroo commented as his hand delicately brushed the blond's rosey cheek. Kenma inhaled as Kuroo nuzzled his face forward. His soft liquorice smirk melted against tired frown. "Kuroo I-" the raven haired boy nodded "before you go I want to show you something." Kuroo pulled away his shirt, inked in onyx sat a date. 8/13/13 Kenma gasped "Kuroo that's the day we-" 

"Met. Kenma no matter what life brings us I won't ever forget the day we met. If I do then at least I'm branded with a reminder of the blossoming of our friendship." Kenma trailed his fingers over Kuroo's chest. "I can't believe you would do that out of all dates, it was just the day we met?" Kuroo laughed "it was and still is the most important date of my life. It was the day I met the best friend of my life. One day I'm going to make it official." Kenma blushed "you mean marry me?" Kuroo nodded "of course, now let's move this to the couch and we can play video games." Kenma stopped her friend "can we cuddle instead?" Kuroo gasped but nodded "sure kitten." He grabbed a blanket before laying on the couch. Kenma laid on top of him with a smile. "Um. So you have that tattoo and well. I guess I could show you mine." Kenma threw his shirt off scrawled across his chest sat a heart KK + KT under the names sat the date Kuroo had on his chest. "Aw Kitten I didn't know you were sentimental." Kuroo teased peppering Kenma in kisses.