1: Unwanted

Kyzha's POV

"Kyzha, didn't I tell you to wash the dishes?!" My Mom yelled as I flinched by the sudden voice.

"I'm so sorry mom I f-forgot, I was finishing our school project." I said with a stutter as I moved my gaze down to the floor to avoid her sulking eyes.

"So you're saying that it's my fault now?!" Mom yelled again as she stepped closer at me.

"Mommy, can you help me with my homework?" Elle said while tugging mom's shirt.

"You're off the hook for today, you spoiled brat." My mom said and calmly took Elle to her bedroom.

These words that I every day are like a punch every day. I keep telling myself that "I'm fine," even though I know I'm hurting. No one knows I'm hurting. None of them know.

Swallowing my tears away, I walked towards the kitchen sink and started washing the dishes. As I was about to finish, a plate and a mug were placed down. I slowly look up to see my father.

"Got a problem with that?" Dad said in a stern voice while raising his eyebrow as I shook my head 'no' as he turn his back at me and walked back into the living room to continue what the show he was watching.

After washing the dishes, I sprinted back to my room to finish my painting. I really need to get this painting done.

I washed my hands after finishing the painting before sitting down on my bed and grabbing an unread book. I love reading books, it gibes me a sense of validation to cry whenever I can't find a reason to cry. Books are my comfort zone, my best friend.

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I took a shower and then brushed my teeth. Before going down the stairs, I went through my usual morning routine. I ate my breakfast quickly and made my way to school. My life was always like that, I woke up to go to school, do homework, and do chores. That may sound so boring and uneventful, but I've always loved being alone and doing things alone. You wouldn't have to worry about pleasing other people.

It's a bright and sunny day, just perfect to begin my day. I decided to enter the music room after finishing a few of my classes. When I first started playing the guitar, I dreamed about having instruments like these. I began humming as I brushed my fingers across the strings. Not long after that, the bell rang for the next class, to which I hurriedly walked to my next class and sat down to an empty chair.

"Pass all your projects." our professor said. The painting isn't really the best compared to the others but I'm glad I finished it yesterday. Our professor handed us our project after grading. I am so gonna keep this painting, It will look so good next to my desk!

"Your painting looks so cool. How long did it take you to paint that thing?" The girl who is seated to me poked my shoulder and whispered.

"Thanks! It took me 2 days to finish it." I said shyly, not wanting to brag.

"Oh, I'm Emily, by the way." she said while giving me a smile.

"Kyzha," I said while smiling back at her.

"Hey, we should sit at lunch together." She said in a voice that he was hoping for me to say yes. She seems so nice and bubbly with her wide smile.

"Sure, I would love that." I said, smiling back at her. We basically talked until the class finished.

I was walking back home when it began to rain. I wasn't bothered with rain until it became heavier. I tried calling my parents, but none of them were answering. I had no choice but to walk back to my house. I was walking past a private school when I noticed a shed. I know I shouldn't be there, but I really need to wait until the rain stops. I didn't want to get my painting wet, so I decided to call my brother.

"What do you want?" He snarled. It's so cold that I can literally see my breath every time I exhale.

"C-can you pick me up? I really n-need a ride." I stuttered out of coldness. I was shivering while hugging my backback while watching the raindrops getting bigger and louder as it landed on the ground.

"No, I'm picking up Elle." He said while ending the call.

I was out here freezing with my wet clothes. I was still waiting for the rain to stop when a tall boy wearing uniform joined me in the shed.

Compared to him, I am so out of place with his proper uniform while I look like an abandoned child waiting for her parents to come back. I took little glances at him. He looked familiar as I kept glancing at him. I'm really cold, I tried not to shiver, but I failed miserably. I can feel his gazes that made me hug my backpack even more.

I was staring at him until he caught my eyes until we were facing each other. He had brown eyes, just like mine. I rubbed my hands together for warmth while breaking our gazes. You won't believe what he just did. He reached out his jacket. I looked at him with interest, but his face remained emotionless. Stranger danger.

"I'm okay, thanks." I hope that didn't come out as rude even though something's telling me that he is just being nice.

"You look cold, you can take my jacket." His voice is so intimidating. Am I supposed to run away? He offered a warm smile while still holding his jacket out to me.

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile and lowered my head before wrapping it around me. He gave me a small nod before looking at his watch.

"Nice painting." He said. I gave him a smile and said,'Thanks'.

We waited for a while before a luxurious car pulled out in front of us. Wow, they must be really loaded. As I continued scanning their gorgeous car, the guy who gave me the jacket went inside. He rolled down the window and stared at me in the eyes. I looked at him curiously before noticing the jacket around me. Shoot, I forgot. He must have wanted the jacket back.

"Thanks for the jacket." I said, giving a small smile as I ran back to the shed.

"Do you need a ride home?" He said in a bland way.

"No, thank you, I'll just wait for the rain to stop." I said as I remember the 'stranger danger' rule. The rain got heavier the moment I said that. I just want to lay in my bed and sleep all day long.

He looked at me with one brow raised as I asked myself a hundred times if trusting this guy was okay. I mean, he kind of looks nice. He wouldn't hurt me, would he? It's getting late, and he was still waiting for me to say yes.

I nodded.

I know. I'm so stupid. it's just me and my people pleaser self.

Here I go.

"Just give us the address, and we'll drive you there." The one guy who's in the driver's seat said. I gave them my address as he drove me back home. I was fidgeting with my hands as I checked if we were going in the correct street of our home. Thankfully, I arrived at our house safely. They are nice.

"Thank you so much for the ride." I said as I smiled at them gratefully.

"Kyzha, where have you been?! You little slut you managed to bring boys. Do you know what time it is?!" Mom shouted and pointed a finger at me. I looked back at the guys who stared at my mom who's shouting at me with her tensed jaw.

"I'm so sorry about that, thanks for the ride and here's your jacket. Thanks." I waved timidly as they headed their way.

"You brat! Where have you been and who are those boys you're hooking up with?!" My mom grabbed my arms as she walked us in our house.

"I wasn't hooking up, mom. They offered me a ride since it's pouring rain." I defended my self. How could she even accuse me of something she knows I'm not capable doing?

"So now you're talking back? You could've called your brother!" She said while pulling my hair and dragged me intk my room.

_____
Do you like this chapter? What do you think of her mother? Feel free to suggest anything.

Thank you for reading and stay safe♡