Tag! Your it!

🖤This story is about to girls playing tag, when something "interesting" happens. Enjoy ^^🖤 

Maya and Kaylin were walking home from school and chatting about all the drama that was happening. "Highschool is a mess now." Said Kaylin. "I know right!" "Hey did you hear about what happen with Bryan and Michelle?" Maya asked. "No not really, but I heard from the grape-vine that the break up was horrendous!" Kaylin exaggerated. "But I really glad they broke up." "Cause know I can try to get with Bryan." Kaylin said. Maya always hated when Kaylin trailed off about Bryan. It always made her upset and she didn't know why? She also felt a little, jealous? But, she didn't want to tell her bff that, just incase she ruin their friendship. So, she kept quiet as her friend rambled on and on about Bryan. Finally Maya snapped and ran off. Kaylin was confused and thought it was a game so she began to chase Maya.

"I'm gonna getcha ya!" Kaylin said playfully as she ran after Maya. Maya ran even faster now, but it was no use since Kaylin was faster than her. Kaylin tackled Maya to the ground and the both fell with a thud. Kaylin got off of Maya and turned away sheepishly. Kaylin stared back at Maya as she began to get up. "Wait!" Kaylin shouted. Maya stopped and turned around. "Why do keep running away Kaylin croaked." Maya just starred as she started to walk away. Kaylin looked up with tears in her eyes and a frustrated look on her face. "Why are you so mad at me?" "Please tell me." Kaylin said with a sigh as she began to cry. Maya stopped. She turned around and told her everything. How she felt about Kaylin. What she like about Kaylin, and what she loved about Kaylin. Kaylin got up and ran towards Maya and gave her a hug. The two girls standed there embraced in each others arms.

Kaylin step back and placed a hand on Maya shoulder. "I like you too.'" She said with a whisper. Maya smiled brightly as tears rolled down her face. She finally got everything off her chest. "But I have one more thing to tell you." Kaylin said. "What is it?" "Tag, your it!" Kaylin ran off as the girls laughed and chased after each other.

The End. 

🖤Thanks for reading my first ever story! I hoped yall enjoyed! Please tell me anything you liked or dislike about the story, but please me respectful in the comments. Have a great day/night! I'm going to eat a cookie and cry TvT🖤