Chapter Nineteen : Moving Out

Evelyn had been looking for a place to live on her own for months now.  She didn't want to buy just to buy or feel pressured to move out of her sisters place.  But she needed her own place to live.  Besides, she hardly saw her sister anymore if she were honest.  Since Vivienne got the job at the hospital she's spent more time there then at home as she was also on-call.  

Vivienne felt bad but Evelyn understood as she also had her own business to work with.  

Evelyn was used to living on her own for so long then she moved in with Liam and she had gotten used to that.  Never in a million years did she believe she would be put in the situation that she was put in.  She saw the death threats that Blair received and the hate comments Liam received after news was broken out that he had been cheating on Evelyn for months.  

Today, Evelyn would not be going into work as she was meeting with her real estate agent.  So far she had shown her six apartments, not loving any of them.  Evelyn decided to wear pants and a light pink peplum blouse as her blonde hair was up in a high bun.  A nude colour painted on her nails as she wore high heels.

Her real estate agent, Michael, was already standing in front of the apartment complex with a smile and some papers in his grasp.  

"Hi Eve, how're you today?" Michael asked.

His hair was short and he was wearing slacks as well as a nice button down shirt.  

"I'm well, thank you.  And you?" she asked politely and shook his hand.

"I'm doing quite well also.  You ready to see this place?"

"Yes," she exclaimed excitedly.

"This one is on the twenty-ninth floor and has two private terraces and access to a thirty-second level sky lounge.  It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one being the master bath, in case you have any guests or family members who will be staying with you.  It has a breathtaking view of Central London and a twenty-four hour concierge."

Evelyn nodded her head at the information.

"Couldn't have found a higher apartment room building?" she joked back earning a laugh from Michael.

"It's a lot but they have elevators so that helps," he shrugs his shoulders.

"What's the asking price?" She asked as they rode up the elevator which was playing music.

"2,370,000 pounds."

Evelyn nodded her head thinking it wasn't bad.  Yes, it was a lot, especially for an apartment; but money was never an issue to her.  She had made millions from her clothing line alone.  She was no longer relying her father's money to get her places as she had never done that.  They were now in the apartment and she loved how open it was and clean.  But if she didn't absolutely love the apartment.  If she couldn't see herself living here for possibly long-term - then she wouldn't buy it.  

The elevator dinged, opening the doors and Michael allowed Evelyn to walk first.  Michael pulled out the key and unlocked the door allowing Evelyn to walk in.  Eve looked around the place.  It was modern - yet, it still felt like home.  Sometimes Eve felt as though if a place was too modern it seemed cold, unfriendly and a place that she couldn't stand.  This was the exact opposite.  The kitchen was pretty large and inviting being an open kitchen, having a table in the center that was the peninsula that had a white marble countertop with gold and black specks and the table was made of a light brown mahogany wood.  The kitchen cabinets were white and the flooring was wood making it easier in case there was a spill of any kind and had brown leather stools for an eating area.

The living room was large and open as well, having a sectional brown leather sectional couch that was facing right and had linear seating as well as soft backrest cushions to guarantee maximum comfort.  Evelyn loved the apartment and the scenery outside the wide open windows.  She could see herself living here.  It was big but not too big for one person.  There wasn't a telly, but she didn't mind having to buy one.