Chapter 22:

Kaine

"Happy birthday baby." Shelly said tracing my chest tattoos as she straddled me.

"Thanks babe." I mumbled still half asleep placing my hand on her stomach that had a very small yet still noticeable bump to it.

"Come on we got a lot to do today." She said hopping on me and it wasn't helping my morning wood at all considering that she was right on it.

"No. Who says I wanna do a lot? Maybe I just wanna chill around the house all day. Just me and you."

"Get up nigga." She said slapping my chest lightly. "You got court this morning. Then we can do whatever you wanna do all day until tonight when we have go to my moms."

"Man alright, but right now.." I mumbled pulling on the front of her thong. "I want- no needs her."

"No." She laughed lightly pushing my hand away. "We can't because we already gotta rush to get dressed or we'll be late."

"We can have a quickie. All you gotta do it lift a lil, move ya thong to the side, pull my shorts down, then boom. We getting somewhere."

"Let's go." She said standing up crawling off me giving me a perfect view of her round ass before she stood pulling my shirt over her head covering up. "I even made you breakfast, all your favorites."

"The fuckin struggle." I said looking down at my erection before groaning and heading towards the shower.

*

"Damn thanks babe, that food was everything." I mumbled licking the last of the strawberry sauce from my fork.

Shell done made a nigga strawberry waffles, cheese eggs, and bacon, lots of bacon.

"You're welcome." She said. "It is so nasty how much bacon you and Kjayy can take in. Mama just had to eat all that shit when she was pregnant with yall."

I just laughed shaking my head. Everybody think it's disgusting how much bacon we eat at one time, but that shit so good.

"Ard, lets get this shit over with." I said after looking through my phone at the many happy birthdays texts and of course the threats from my mom if I don't come over or call her. I love that woman.

*

"This was all some bullshit. I don't understand why they couldn't just give me the fuckin fine instead of having me come to court just to tell me the nigga ain't wanna press charges and the place banned me. Fuck that nigga and that nutass place." I vented as me and Shelly left the courtroom.

I was beyond annoyed like they just wasted my fuckin time, my birthday time.

"Why you laughing? I'm serious." I said looking down at Shelly who walked by my side.

"I know you are." She grinned up at me shaking her head.

"Hey Kaine." A female voice said.

"Sup." I nodded keeping my pace next to Shelly until ol girl stepped in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Really Kaine, that's all I get from you is a bullshit ass sup?" She asks. "Why because she's with you? Who the fuck is she?"

"Do I even fuckin know you? This my girl, who the fuck are you? Matter fact it doesn't even matter." I said trying to move around her, but she stepped sideways along with of me keeping herself blocking me.

"So you just forgot your first love? The girl who even lived with you for a while when we were 15?"

I nodded nonchalantly finally remembering who she was, even tho I still couldn't remember her name.