83- Go home

I started running to the wreckage trying to see if my brother and best friend were there. Praying I was mistaken, but knowing deep down this was them.

As I reach the car, the door is being slowly pushed open, and I watch as Jordan tries to step out.

"Jordan!" I scream as I get there just in time to catch him before he hits the ground. He had blood all over.

I was scrambling for a way to stop it.

"Jordan, Jordan open your eyes," I state, trying to get him to open his eyes. He still had a pulse but he was bleeding a lot.

"Caleb!" I scream I couldn't move, I was supporting Jordan's body. He was already running, his phone to his ear.

"Holy shit," he yells running a hand through his hair looking at Jordan before running over to the passenger side of the car for Beck. 

"Co I need your jacket," I needed something to stop the bleeding, there was a lot. My legs were covered and it just would stop.

"C'mon Jordan," I start to cry looking down at him. I feel for a pulse again and it was still there "Please Jordan, it'll be okay, you're okay," I start wrapping the jacket Co had thrown me around his abdomen. Just as I do so his eyes open slightly.

Good sign. Eyes open, that good, right? It has to be.

"Bailey?"

"I'm here Jordy, I'm here," I wipe my eyes "I got you, you're okay,"

"I'm tired," his eyes were opening and closing so slow, at any second he could go unconscious again.

"It's okay, the ambulance is on its way just stay awake," I scramble "Please stay awake Jordy,"

"This kinda hurts B," his voice is quiet as he manages a slight grin.

"Just hang in there," I wipe my eyes that were now clouded by tears and I try my best to smile for

"How's Beck?"

"He's okay," I lie. I didn't know how my brother is. I didn't want Jordan to move anymore than he has, I've stayed as still as possible.

"Good," he nods, his voice beyond weak "Just smile, I'll be okay, you're smile always makes things better anyway, don't stop,"

"Okay Jordan," I didn't know if I could right now.

"Okay," he nods his eyes slowly closing "I love you Bails,"

"Jordan! Jordan wake up!" I yell again. My hand instantly goes to take his pulse "Caleb!" I can't help but scream. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't stop the bleeding, I couldn't keep him awake and the fucking ambulances weren't coming fast enough.

Co runs over to me, as I hold Jordan and cry and I watch the tears fill his eyes as he comes to help me.

Just as he goes to check for a pulse, the loud siren grows louder as the colored lights surround us. Seconds later, we're surrounded by paramedics.

"What happened?" one questions as they get my brother out of the car and into the stretcher doing the same for Jordan and the other driver.

The other driver didn't even look like he was breathing.

"We-I-I have no-no idea," I tell her as tears streamed down my face, "We were driving home from a party and came up on the two cars and when I got out I-I, saw it was my brother and my best friend and-and I, I caught him and I tried to keep him awake, are they going to be okay?"

"We're going to do everything we can," she says "but they need to get to the hospital now." And with that she's hurrying into the he back of one of the ambulances leaving us with the many police cars.