{1}

FEEL FREE TO PLEASE COMMENT OF ANY ERRORS YOU FIND!

————————-

3rd POV:

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" This is the only thought that ran through their head. "That little witch made a fool out of me! I said Azron and Amara and there goes the bird and made Lucifer and that warrior fall in love!" The voice continued to groan mentally.

"So?" God's voice boomed throughout the Threat room. "What is your choice Lucifer?"

Lucifer brought his head up as he finally stopped starring at his mate's beautiful red hair. He hated how uncomfortable she seemed to be by her body language.

Some of his Demons already accepted her as they were more than ready to feel loved and finally get to love. While other Demons were dreading to snap her neck and kill hers because they didn't want any weakness.

They're all in his head. Not like they're usually not but this time it was intense. It was the very first time they disagreed on killing someone. Usually, all of them would be more than glad to just kill a person off so they could get rid of that person and remind people about his power. It was like hitting two birds with one stone.

He glared at God as he spoke, "You rule your kingdom and I will rule mine. This is Hell's matter and you shall not get involved." And with that, he turned around and went inside Hell's side of the building after giving his mate one more glance. He already has a headache and God is just making it worse by pressuring him.

No one spoke for a while as everyone was shocked to see Lucifer being mates to someone who isn't royal. There was only one person who was powerful enough to give Lucifer a mate and that person was God.

Demons from Hell were angry as they thought God gave Lucifer a mate to bring him down from the throne. But they weren't going to let that happen.

If it meant for them to go to war with Heaven then that's what they're going to do. Even though Angels were soft and submissive they still had war techniques that no one has ever heard of.

It'll be an equal war since Demons were Dominant and strong while Angels had the best techniques.

They all love their king and there was no way they'll allow anyone to come and ruin their kingdom and who rightfully has the throne.

And they knew exactly how dedicated Angels were to their king. This will be a fight where no side will give up until it's figured out and Lucifer stays as the king.

As for Meredith, the Demons didn't know how to exactly feel towards her. There was no denying in her majestic beauty and soft yet powerful eyes. They knew she would be powerful enough to rule them but they just didn't know how to feel about having a Queen after millions and millions of years of only having a king.

Changes are happening very quickly and this wasn't good because it's making Hell's people frustrated with their Demons. The Demons are more demanding and wanting control more so they could have a say. It was dreading them already by just thinking about it.

The only thing they could do right now is trying to relax and calm down while waiting for a statement from their king.

"I thought Meredith was into melons and waterfalls?" Whispered Azealah loudly to her mate. This caused some frowns on people's faces as they heard this and some people couldn't help the smile that lit up on their faces at her innocence.

Azron hushed her by giving her lips a peck as he told her they'll talk to Meredith later. Azealah nodded her head extremely confused about what's going on.