Chapter-35

Jimin's pov.

               Me and Mr. Jeon rushed to see Jungkook. What did doctor  mean by his heart isn't responding? He is lying. This can't happen to him. He is strong, more stronger than they could even imagine. He has to survive. He will survive.

            Doctors were rushing in and out of his, face covered with masks, I couldn't read their expressions.

            " What is happening? Is he alright? Tell me he is alive," I asked, stopping a doctor as he was about enter his room. I saw Jungkook from the glass mirror as doctor was giving him shocks with a defibrillators, the first pad placed above and to the left, and below and to the right of the heart, the second with the paddles placed in front and behind the heart, ensuring  that the electrical current moves around and through the heart. My dropped at the sight.

          " We can't say anything right now. Please have patience," saying that, doctor entered the room, leaving me and Mr. Jeon helpless.

            I was feeling like my soul was leaving the body slowly, like someone was poking holes in my hole body. I was hallow, suddenly feeling nothing.

            Sitting on the chair beside his room, only I could and do was praying for him as tears were brimming out of my closed eyes. I was waiting and hoping for a miracle. I never believed in miracles but... now I desperately wanted a miracle to happen or take me instead of him.

          I couldn't think of anything, I was seeing Mr. Jeon shedding tears, standing beside his room, but I couldn't gather strength to go to him and console him. I, myself needed someone's shoulder to lean my head on.

        After waiting for another fifteen minutes, doctor came out.

        " Who is Jimin?" He asked, removing his masks as he looked at me and Mr. Jeon.

        " M-Me," I said, my voice shaking and desperate as Mr. Jeon and I looked at him with wide eyes.

          "What is your relationship with him?" He asked, his voice curious as his expressions were calm, somehow comforting the thoughts which were hammering my mind.

          " I am... I am his husband," I mumbled, " why are you asking, Doctor?" I asked, my voice desperate, desperate to know that he was alright.

          " Well.... Congratulations to both of you. Your son and your husband is fine now, (phewww🤧😹)" he said smiling as pointed at me and Mr. Jeon respectively. " His Heartbeat became erratic and suddenly became slow, so much slow that to a point we weren't able to find it, but defibrillation luckily helped in normalizing his Heartbeat. Other wise, we could have lost him,"

         " Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much," I chanted as hugged him tightly, giving a wide happy smile to Mr. Jeon along. He smiled back.

         " It seems like you him alot, huh?" Doctor asked, making me blush, but I can't help it. " But he loves you more for sure. He was mumbling you name when he was coming back to consciousness," Doctor said smiling as I gave him a confused look.

          " What do you mean?" I already knew what he meant, but I asked again because firstly I couldn't believe it and secondly I wanted to hear that again *grins*.

         " I mean he loves you alot, so much that the first thing came to his mind was you. His beloved husband," Doctor explained again, making butterflies errupt in my stomach. Mr. Jeon was looking at me with knowing smile, I smiled back. " Well.. he sleeping now, but will wake up soon. Please inform me when he does, I have to do some check up and make sure that he didn't lost his memory," he said, making us both nod as he left.

Memories? No! He can't lose his memory.

          But what if he lost all of it? What if he forgot me? Isn't that a good thing? All we had were bad memories, he better forget all of them. But what if he only forgot about me and not Taehyung? Well.. that will make things easy for both of them. There no need for him to remember me.

        " Please stay, Jimin. I know some thoughts are conflicting your mind, but stay and look for answers yourself. I hope you won't be disappointed." Mr. Jeon said, resting his hand on my shoulder as he read my worried expressions.

         " I'll... I'll stay, Mr.jeon," I said smiling as he nodded.

~ But I don't know for how long.

           " Stay here with him..." I softly said as he patted my head, " I'll be back soon, I want to tell the good news face to face to Dahyun. She has been a crying mess" I nodded smiling, as he left.

          I entered the room, sighing in relief as I saw him sleeping peacefully. He looked like a fallen angel, like he never had any flaws. What was he? Actually what was he to me? He made me go through so many emotions in just an hour. The feeling of loosing him had me almost dying. I couldn't imagine my life without him, even though he wasn't mine.

         He kept mumbling my name.. what was that for? I didn't want to give myself false hopes, but really.. why was he mumbling my name when it was supposed to be Taehyung's.

         Talking about Taehyung, I still didn't know how I will react when i see him. I hope not to go harsh on him, after all he is my brother and my husband's lover, ironic it is. Duh.

        " Jimin," I heard a muffled voice called my name, making me bring out of my thoughts. I hurriedly stood up and made my way closer to his bed, his eyes still closed as he was shaking his head left right, waking up from deep sleep.

         " I am here.. I am here," I assured him, putting my hand on his forehead, I could see him gradually relaxed. " Don't stress yourself. You are okay. I am here. I am here with you," I stated, my tone more like a mom relaxing his crying child as I was nervous and scared, if something will happen to him again.

          My heartbeat fastened as he slowly opened his eyes, gazing at me, he smiled. His smile showing so much unspoken emotions that I desperately wanted to hear. But I have to wait.

         " You are here," he mumbled slowly, smiling as he put his hand on mine, which was resting on his forehead, making me looking at him. I felt beyond nervous, it felt like I was meeting him for the first time.

        " Yeah," I managed to say as I forced a smile on my face. " Do you remember me?" I asked out of the blue as I, myself couldn't register what I was saying. Of course he remembered me, but my nervousness made me ask him something this stupid. He looked at me with confused expressions.

        " Of course," he shortly replied, his lips dry with a hint of sad smile on them.

He definitely remembered everything.

        "Don't... Don't stress yourself okay? Take rest.. I'll... I'll call the doctor," I managed to say, as I couldn't control my erratic heartbeat. Turning around to leave but he held my hand making me stop, I didn't turn, my back facing him as I waited for him to speak.

      " I am... I am sorry." He mumbled, making my heart break again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-Borahae 💜💜💜