《Chapter 9》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I was laying on my bed reading my book when I suddenly hear knocking on the door. Before I could answer, Jason came in.

Rude much?

"We're going to the mall later. Maybe at like 6:00." He says and nod saying a quick "okay." He then left the room. So hes not talkative huh?

I sighed. I have to be ready by six...

I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. Does this seem fine? I'm not sure...

I looked at the cupboard and thought about all the dresses in there. You know what? Forget it...

I opened the cupboard and looked through all the clothes for something other than a dress. At last I compiled an outfit.

I changed into it and combed my hair

I changed into it and combed my hair. I decided to try a hairstyle out. Why? Id not know.

So thats what I went with

So thats what I went with. I was honestly pretty satisfied with this. It's pretty comfortable.

As soon as I was done I heard knocking on the door. Its only like 4:00...he said 6:00..

"Are you ready? We're gonna head out now." I hear Romeos voice on the other side. He never talked now that I think about it...

"Coming." I say. I grab my phone and head downstairs. They all stares at me with a little bit of shock. Don't tell me they haven't seen a girl wear t-shirt and pants outside...

"Why are you wearing that?" Ricardo asks. "Coz why not." I say shrugging. "Don't you worry about what people think about you? Most girls wear dresses and stuff-" leonardo began but i cut him off. "I don't give a shit about what people think. I'm comfortable in this." I walk out of the house and they soon follow.

I could hear them whispering. What is this? Chinese whispers or something?

We got into the car and ace our way to the mall. During the car ride they talked a little and joked around and without knowing it I joined the conversation too.

We soon arrived at the mall and started shopping. I never really wanted to buy anything to be honest with you but they offered so I accepted. Most of the things I wanted to buy were just t-shirts and sweatpants. The only other thing I bought was a watch. And that was a Nike one.