10: Training with the Trio

"Wh-what's going on!?" Uraraka exclaimed, seeing the sea of students standing in the hall. Walking towards the open door, Rin got a better view of what was happening.

Bow peasants, for we are your LEADE-

"What business do you have here?" Iida asked.

"We can't get out." Mineta complained. "What're you ever for!?"

"Scouting out the enemy, idiots," Bakugou said while walking to stand right in front of the students. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack."

I like him.

"Now that you know what a future pro looks like. Move it extras." Bakugou told the students in front of him.

"You can't walk around calling people 'extras' just because you don't know who they are." Iida exclaimed.

I mean he's not wrong about them being extras. Right author?!

[Author: I don't have enough tape for you to break the fourth wall, so get back to the story!]

Rin slapped Bakugou in the back of his head before speaking. "Great first impressions, now they probably think we all act like you." The rest of the class looked at the girl with a terrified look, expecting her to die right then and there.

Small explosion were appearing in his hands and turned towards the girl with a devilish expression. Before he could turn the girl into mincemeat he was interrupted by someone talking in the crowd.

"I came to see what the famous class 1-A was like. But you seem pretty arrogant." The purple haired boy with bags under his eyes pushed through the students and stood at the front of the crowd. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" He gave a small smirk to the girl brave enough to smack Bakugo.

"Seeing someone like this makes me disillusioned." He rubbed the back of his neck and continued. "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it to the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left us a chance depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. They may also transfer people out." The boy scanned the class room, stopping on Rin the longest before continuing.

"I came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

The boy and dual haired girl had an intense stair off before another voice in the crowd caught their attention. "Hey,hey!" A grey haired boy shouted. "I'm from class B next door! I heard you guys fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!"

"Honestly, you guys are doing all the barking." Rin stood in front of the purple haired boy with her hands behind her back. "You know, threatening my friends is a big no-no. Threats should be under heroes, and if you're aiming to be one..." she formed a sadistic smirk on her face causing some pink to form on the boys cheeks. "Learn to challenge people without them."

The girl started walking and brushed past the boys shoulder, giving him a side glance. The crowd behind him moved out of her way so she could peacefully walk down the hall.

Okay, that was badass.

"I hate that that was such a manly way to exit." Kirishima grunted while clenching his fist.

"So cool." A student commented from the crowd.

The school sports festival was two weeks away and will be broadcasted on live television. There's no doubt that those who do well have a much better chance of becoming pro heroes. We won't know what events we'll be participating in until the day of. I'm sure everyone has started getting ready.