green, brown, blue, grey

| | CHAPTER TWO | |
Green, Brown, Blue, Grey

"The rainbow is our Green nature's graffiti, drawn with random perfection into any dreary, monotonous Blue sky. Though it comes when it rains. It proves that even on Grey and Brown days, the boldest of colors can leap."

song recs:
Best of Me ~ BTS
Chicken Tendies ~ Clinton Kane

Jungkook dragged his feet to school.

Don't get him wrong, he liked school. It was okay.

But he hated getting up early and going there to learn stuff that wouldn't help him with anything in life.

He walked the bright hallways. The hallways were probably his favorite part of school. They had so many different colors, the walls, locker locks, the things that hung on the walls and all the diversity that quickly moved around to get to their classes. He loved everyone's hair, even if it was just brown or blonde, he loved what they did with it. Everyone calls buns buns, and ponytails ponytails, when everyone does them differently. Some like their buns looser, some like their braids tight. Some gel their hair, some just wake up and let the wind do their hair.

Jungkook really loved it.

He quickly dropped his stuff in his locker and grabbed his necessary books.

Classes went on like normal.

Freshmen's trying to be clowns and get everyone to laugh,

Sophomores actually paying attention or not even giving the teacher a glance,

Juniors minding their business being on their phones or reading a book,

and more than half of the Seniors looking like they were seriously considering dropping out, Jungkook included.

(Don't tell anyone he said that.)

He lazily stared at the board the teacher was currently writing on, not actually paying attention. He would rather draw than learn this bullshit, school would be out soon anyway. They already took all their tests (spoiler, Jungkook did excellent), everything was done. Why the fuck were they still learning?

Suddenly, Jungkook heard the sound of a door opening. The door was at the back of the classroom, like he was, and on the same side as him. He threw his head back and looked up at the person, only to see someone staring right back down at him.

The first thing he noticed was his half-and-half hair, then his dark and thick eyebrows, then his big eyes, then the slope of his nose, then the plumpness of his light pink lips.

How could he describe this person?

Beautiful wouldn't have done it for him.

He was gorgeous, flawless in his eyes, perfection. His very being was carefully crafted and very much appreciated.

Jungkook could stare at him all day cause, gosh, he was so damn lovely.

It wasn't till the boy cleared his throat and glanced up that Jungkook snapped out of his daze. He put his head back down only to see that all eyes were directed this way. He convinced himself that they were all staring at the man that just entered the room, but when the man made his way to the front of the classroom some eyes followed him, and others stayed on the boy he was just staring intensely at.

Jungkook gulped and slide down in his seat.

The teacher clapped her hands to gain the classes attention, which she already had. "Alright class, I'd like you to meet someone!" She nodded at the boy.