The Festival

"People of U.A... I would like to give myself up..." Gentle said.

"Give up?" Hound Dog asked.

"Hm... I have seen him before... Ah, it's that guy who commits crimes records it and then uploads it," Ectoplasm said.

Hound Dog approached Gentle and grabbed him by the shirt, lifting him up.

"Is there anyone else?!" Hound Dog growled at Gentle.

"No," Gentle replied.

"Why are you bruised?!"

"I tripped..."

Hound Dog sniffed around.

"Why do I smell the scent of a student?!"

Gentle didn't reply...

Izuku ran back to where Gentle was, and when he arrived, he was undoubtedly shocked to see Gentle being arrested.

"I have committed many crimes..." Gentle said. "But the greatest crime of them all was to brainwash and kidnap an innocent girl..."

"All this time... I have lived just for myself... but now... all that is left... is a heart that can feel for somebody else... Izuku Midoriya... I am glad you were the last person I fought with..." Gentle thought.

"All the blame lies on me... so please... pardon Aiba Manami..."

La Brava approached Gentle and grabbed him by the cape, tears were running down her face...

"Gentle... please... stop... this is not fair... I love you, Gentle..." La Brava thought to herself.

Hound Dog turned to Izuku and then to Gentle again.

"What's with the wounds?! Were you fighting?!"

Izuku thought for a few seconds how to respond.

"He was trying to pull a small joke in U.A... I saw him, and we had a slight disagreement, but it's all fine now..." Izuku said.

A phone rang; it was Ectoplasm's.

"Hound Dog, Ectoplasm, any emergencies?" Snipe asked through the phone. Hound Dog snatched the phone.

"Just some prankster who wants to turn himself in," Hound Dog said.

"What? Why?" Snipe asked.

"I don't understand it either:" Hound Dog said.

Hound Dog threw the phone back at Ectoplasm.

"Don't worry, Snipe, it is not an emergency." Ectoplasm said.

Ectoplasm hung the phone.

"You can tell us more at the police station." Hound Dog said as he dragged Gentle away.

"Izuku Midoriya..." Gentle said, catching Izuku's attention. "I once had a dream to be a hero... Gentle Criminal... is just the shadow of someone who abandoned and didn't fulfil his dreams..."

"I may be in no position to say this..." Gentle thought. "But I really do hope, that you are able to achieve your dreams..."

Izuku saw as Gentle was being pulled away. He was feeling... uneasy... He didn't want things to end this way... He raised his hand to his chin and began to think. He was interrupted by Ectoplasm who called him out.

"Midoriya, you should go back to the school. The festival already began." Ectoplasm said.

"Oh, right." Izuku said. "Wait a minute..."

"What is it?" Ectoplasm asked.

"I forgot the bag of things I was supposed to buy!" Izuku exclaimed.