seventeen*

a/n: HIII THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!🥺

warning: this chapter has rough sex, and includes the use of the safe word. read as you please :)

——————————————————————

the day after the dinner at rossi's you're called in on a case , the case being in wyoming, involving young teens, these cases always hurt your heart.

the unsub ends up being a 18 year old boy, getting revenge on people who would tease him. the boy was smart , he was killing for revenge , he felt he deserved it.

this case made spencer noticeably uncomfortable.

you knew spencer had been bullied in high school, he opened up to you about it before, the way his voice choked up while telling you , broke your heart, you wanting nothing but to be there for spencer.

after the case , on the jet, spencer sits by you. the beginning of the jet ride , he was tense. bae clenched , knuckles clenching a book. you noticed this , and you slowly slipping your hand onto his leg. giving it light squeeze , before moving you hand to his, interlacing your fingers with his.

he remains stiff at first. you noticing and begin to pull your hand away from his, but he pulls it back, holding your hand, resting them on his leg. no words are exchanged between you , you lightly squeeze his hand, letting him know that you're there for him. and he quickly leaves a small kiss on your forehead, returning back to his book.

you relax, he wasn't mad at you , he was just having a hard time with the case. and you knew that. you rest your head on his shoulder, and he rests his head atop of yours , before you fall asleep.

•••

as the plane lands , you stir awake , spencer still reading beside you, your hand still in his.

"good morning." he grumble and you groan.

"after we land , we're going back to my place. i think you need to be punished for the stunt at rossi's." he says angrily, his eyes still glued to his book.

"spence? are you okay?" you ask concerned, searching his face for any hint of emotion.

"i didn't ask for you to be my therapist, y/n." he spits out and you nod. standing to get your belongings and get off the plane.

you and spencer bid the team goodbye , and walk to his car, you get in and sit in silence.

the car ride home was deal silent , no words exchanged , spencer didn't even rest his hand on your thigh. he always does.

maybe he'll be better when we get home.

you arrive at his apartment and you get out of the car, before walking into his door, within seconds your back is against the door.

your breathing starts to quicken , as you feel his hand wrap around your throat , squeezing at the sides.

you feel heat overtake your body, feelings dampness grow in your legs.

"so needy. you're such a slut." he spits , his hand palming your breast through his shirt , you reach your hand out to palm his bulge and he backs away.

"dont touch me." he says , you retract your hand, and he relaxes his grip from your neck.

"bedroom." he says , and you walk to the bedroom, trying to regain your breathing.