𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲

"They wear helmets, I suppose he forgot to teach you that little trick," Her lightsaber switches off and rolls away from her reach as blasts surround them. Kylo advances on her as her vision finally comes back and she sees the red saber coming down to her. "Say hello to your mother for me," He brings his lightsaber down, hard and fast.

~~~

An explosion goes off behind Kylo and he stumbles forward, his lightsaber sliding up her body but not killing her. She pants and quickly rolls, the adrenaline making her forget the pain. He quickly stands and the duo stares at each other before walking around in a circle. Kenna spits out blood and laughs, dapping her mouth.

"Kenna...come with us, make this easier for everyone,"

"Oh I don't think so," She charges at him again and he sighs as he is once again forced into a duel. A Death Trooper blasts the main entry of the common house, knocking Cara down, but she can take the intruders out. Kenna is slightly distracted and Kylo takes advantage and lunges, stabbing her shoulder. She howls and holds her wound, floundering away.

"Distraction is a mistake all rookies make," Kenna pulls her hand away and examines the blood that stains it. "I don't want to kill you, Skywalker, come with me,"

"Who are you, Ben?" She asks, keeping a safe distance away from him. He sighs and advances to her but she moves away. "Why do you want me?"

"A dark Skywalker on our side is just what we need," He turns his lightsaber off and holds out his hand. "Join us, Kenna, and together, we will rule,"

"You sound like my Grandfather," She spits, raising her saber. Kylo laughs and shakes his head.

"I like what you did to your lightsaber," She furrows her brows and looks up to see a slither of red among the blue. "And you say I sound like Grandfather?" She blinks a few times and looks at him.

"You...Ben...Solo?"

"Took you enough time," He suddenly uses his outstretched hand to pull her closer to him and then begins to choke her using the force. "Looks like I'm going have to explain why you are dead," Kenna feebly claws at her throat as tears burn her eyes. Two shots are sounded and Kylo Ren is blown away and Kenna drops to the floor on her knees.

"I don't think so," She looks to see Cara standing by her. "Come on princess," Kenna takes her hand as they start to run through the battlefield, firing shots.

"Wait, DIN!" Kenna cries out as she sees Moff Gideon show up again. He knocks Din in the helmet with a blaster shot, causing him to drop the E-Web cannon and he falls away. Moff Gideon steps forward and takes out the E-Web power unit, the resulting massive explosion taking the Mandalorian down. "DIN!" Kenna cries, ripping herself from Cara's grasp and running towards him. She watches as stormtroopers start to surround them. She looks at his unmoving form and tears blur her vision. She steps towards the growing troopers and screams out, slamming her foot down. "NO!" They are all suddenly blasted away from Kenna and Din. Even Gideon and Kylo fall over. Cara quickly runs to Din and Kenna collapses, feeling exhausted. The IG-11 passes the child to Greef before going over to Kenna and picking her up. Cara drags Din inside the common house as the IG-11 carries Kenna inside...to safety.

Gideon gets up and dusts himself off.

"She has it...the force," Kylo says, breathless.

"I saw," He snaps as the troopers slowly stand up. "Burn them out,"

~~~

IG sets Kenna down as she regains consciousness and she throws herself to Din and pushes Cara away as she places him down. She takes a respectful step away as tears steadily fall from Kenna's eyes.