Chapter | 12

Author's note: for all the readers who have been waiting for taehyung to meet jungkook's kids, he will finally get to meet yeona.

taehyung was now sitting at his desk on his break doing school work. he had just finished two assessments and was now heading back to his desk to carry on with his report.

"taehyung, can you please go to level one and grab my printing out for me," a co-worker asked a little rudely.

taehyung nodded heading down to level 1, leaving all his things behind at his desk. once taehyung reached down to level 1 he walked down an empty corridor and walked into a printing room waiting for the papers to come through.

taehyung freezes in place when he hears yelling and a baby crying. taehyung rushes towards the sound and opens a door to see yeona in the playroom and Jessica shouting at the baby who is now sobbing loudly.

"jessica what are you doing?" taehyung says as he rushes towards jungkook's daughter who is now on the floor sobbing.

"she was annoying and screaming on the couch so I threw her off" jessica shrugs moving back to sit on the couch.

"you threw her off!" taehyung yells in disbelief

"she only has a little scratch on her hand," jessica says as taehyung walks closer to the crying baby and picks her up.

"do you even know who this baby is?" taehyung says, jessica shrugs,

"mr.jeon's baby girl" taehyung says walking off with yeona in her arms not seeing the look of shock on Jessica's face.

yeona was still crying in taehyung's arms "don't worry bub, let's take you to the playroom" taehyung says walking with yeona in his arms taking him to the playroom and sitting her down on the bench.

"let me just grab you a plaster bub" taehyung says grabbing a plaster and putting it on her hand.

"are you okay now baby" taehyung asks to a now sniffling yeona.

"ywes" she says as she looks at her hand

"did she scare you" taehyung asks as she nods tears welling up in her eyes.

"oh baby" taehyung says picking her up in his arms, yeona hides her face in his neck and whimpers

"dont worry bub, no one will hurt you" taehyung says to a sniffling yeona.

the door suddenly opens with a very angry-looking jungkook and a co-worker that also looked pretty mad.

"there he is, I asked him to get printing for you and he took forever so I was just about to get it myself" she shouted slightly.

jungkook's pov

"crystal where is my printing that I asked you to get, I have been waiting for 20 minutes now?" jungkook asked coldly

"taehyung had offered to do that and I have been waiting for him to get it," crystal says

"gosh, I don't have time for this, lead me to where taehyung went," jungkook asked as crystal lead the way.

walking past the printer room to see the papers on the floor.

"he had one job" jungkook says angrily and walks off towards the hallway he hears familiar sniffles, which makes him stop in his tracks by a door.